𝐪 𝐮 𝐢 𝐧 𝐪 𝐮 𝐞

Start from the beginning

I felt Sammy's hand grip my forearm, as I looked down then back up at the thin red curtain, a dark hallway straight ahead.

We pushed past the curtain; the scent of cigarettes and sex filled the air, music much louder than it was before, numerous voices filling the room.

In the red illuminated hallway, there were rooms on each side, moans could be heard from some as we walked past them.

I really hope this isn't what I think it is.

I looked over to my right, a room with the curtain's pulled back, seeing a girl dressed in only lingerie standing between this man's legs as he looked up at her.

Oh God, this is not my kinda of place, this is why I said it should've been Alec who came to talk to Dominic and not me.

Passing a room at the end of the hallway, this room was much bigger with several men and ladies in there.

Sammy pressed in the code for another door, opening it immediately as we were faced with another set of stairs.

I was quick to go up them, I just wanna get out this hallway.

We entered another hallway, this time the entire vibe was completely different. The hallway was dark, the right wall was completely glass as I had the full view of New York City with the sun setting behind the skyscrapers. The hallway was lit dimly with yellow lights, the floor a soft, thin and black carpet.

We came out into this waiting area kind of space, a two doors, obnoxiously massive, with couches out front as the entire room was decorated with different kind of plants.

"Wait here, I'll go tell Dominic you're here." He told me and I nodded, watching him go into the room on the left, leaving me by myself.

I looked out the glass wall, sending near it as I admired the view — now who the fuck is this? The reflection of a man caught my eye, he stood there, in the corner facing me. He watched me, not knowing I'm watching him.

I pretend to act as if I didn't know he was there, looking at the beautiful view.

A few quiet seconds passed by, and now he had started to move, slowly and sneakily. His gaze burning in my back as I watched him come closer and closer... and closer.

He thinks he's so smart, huh.

Just as he was half a foot away, I spun around, going straight for the neck as I grabbed it, catching him by surprise and slammed him on the glass wall.

Why is everyone here so damn attractive?

He stared down at me, with his baby blue eyes and a dark blue ring around them, with amusement. A smirk plastered on his full lips.

"Cazzo." He muttered underneath his breath, looking at me with confusion. "Who are you?" I clenched my jaw, tightening my grip on his neck, a vein popping out from his neck.

"Who are you?" I asked him the same thing, his large hand grazing over my wrist.

"You're in my area, amore," His hand grabbed my neck, spinning me around as he pressed me against him, his grip tight on my neck and I could feel the suffocation slowly beginning. "You don't have a familiar face but you would be a great addition downstairs." I felt his long finger graze my jaw, and I quickly reacted.

Sending my elbow up, full power, I knocked it into his nose, making him yell in pain as he stumbled back, and taking my chance while I have it, I punched him, a hook right on the left side of his face.

He didn't drop but tumbled back onto the couch, grabbing my arm and pulling me forward and onto him.

He slammed me down on the couch, pinning my arms above my head as I noticed the blood dripping from his nose.