"Wait..." Mi-sun mumbled. "They are talking..."

"We knew you were fake from the very beginning!" We could hear a tall and slim man say as his friends nodded with spears in their hands.

"You are adopted, you are not heirs. It is obvious when you think about it, we were just too scared to let our minds figure that out." Another man said that looked similar, just a little bit shorter.

"Yeah, like what do we know? I wouldn't be surprised if you rich people had found out some mind-reading stuff." A woman with short black hair said. She held a torch, dangerously close to the surrounded princes.

"We detest the king and queen as much as you do!" Namjoon exclaimed with his husky voice that he had gotten from breathing in smoke in his lungs.

"Like we would trust you!? You knew this all along but didn't want to admit it because then you would lose your power, just as the king and queen!" The tallest man smoke while the other fourteen citizens nodded agreeing. They were getting closer to the princes and soon the spears would be touching them. Then, they would go through their hearts. Then they would die right in front of my eyes. No, no... I cannot watch another person die.

"HEY!" I shouted. Mi-sun grabbed my wrist in an attempt to pull me down again, but I snatched it away.

"HEY!" I repeated and all the citizens, and the princes looked at me, which probably wasn't a very pleasant sight. My hair was a mess, my face was covered in dirt and my dress had blood all over it, so did my hands. However, we all kind of looked like shit after tonight so I did even care about it for a second.

"Y/N? I mean... Your Grace..." The shorter man said as he dropped his spear and just stared at me which made me become speechless. Especially since everyone else in the circle repeated his actions. I glanced at the princes who looked just as confused as me.

"No, no... What are you doing?" I ended up asking as Mi-sun slowly approached from behind.

"You are the one that have the right to the throne. I knew your father was the rightful king, I could see it." A woman with long golden-colored hair spoke with a soft voice. Her eyes were glistening as they stared at me, which made me feel very uncomfortable.

"No... I mean yes... But no... I just wanted to know... I thought that maybe you all wanted to overthrow me? That you did not trust me?" I honestly spoke. The tall man shook his head and spoke.

"We have been waiting for this day and when the UCS spread the information about the king and queen being exposed during the day of the speeches, we knew it was the right time. Even though we did not know about those secrets you revealed, we knew that there was no reason to not trust you."

"Wait... the UCS?" I questioned.

"You risked your life for us." One of the women said without answering my question. "Thank you."

"They risked their lives too." I pointed at the five princes. Their dark eyes actually looked lighter in the night because of the fire behind us.

"They are nothing but monsters, just like their parents." Another citizen said as he turned towards the five men and lifted up his spear. He spit on their shoes while his eyes were burning of anger, just as strongly as the fire behind us burned. The other ones also began picking up their spears and pointing them at the princes.

"Hey! Stop!" I yelled.

"We only have two princes left to kill after you, then the queen, then the king." The golden-haired woman said.

"And then we are done with you all."

"They never knew about their parents secrets! They found it out when I did and after that day, that understood that they have been living in a lie their whole lives just as you have!" I raised my voice and gritted my teeth. I began walking towards the princes and as I did so, people were moving to the side, creating a path for me. I positioned myself in front of the princes like I was some kind of shield. I saw that they were glancing at my wound in my skin, right in front of my heart and they would have helped me if it weren't for the spears the people held in their hands that would go through the princes bodies if they only moved an inch.

"I understand that you are pissed off, I am too. But this is not about them." I said, pointing at the princes. "This is about the two rulers, the king and queen. They are the liars, they are the real monsters. These men helped me fulfill it all, without them I would never have been able to tell you the secrets."

"And they killed the queen." I could hear a soft voice speak a bit far away, and so did everyone else. Her words made all of our attention fell on her.

"The princes killed the queen, I saw it."

Crown of Eight | Bts royalty auOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara