Chapter 16: The Avengers vs The Sinister Six and The Hob Goblin

Start from the beginning

Unfortunately, Peter does remember that night. It was right after his battle with the Green Goblin on the Brooklyn Bridge...right after Gwen's death. He blamed Norman for what happened to her and was ready to hunt down the Goblin...and end him. Peter first went to the Osborn penthouse where he found a drug induced Harry.

He asked his friend if he knew where his father was, but since Harry was too doped up on the Green, he was useless. The young wall crawler eventually finds the Goblin at a warehouse he owns on 23rd and 9th street...What happens after that speaks for itself.

"After you left, I decided to go for a walk. I figured it could help me get over the effects of the Green. As I was walking, I eventually went passed an old warehouse on 23rd and 9th. I knew right away it was a warehouse my dad owns."

Peter's eyes widened in fear at what Harry just said.

"At first I didn't pay any attention to it...but then I noticed Spider Man swinging out of the building. That peaked my curiosity. So I went in and you'll never guess who I found in there. I found my dad, in his Green Goblin gear, pinned to the wall. His own glider speared through his chest.
Before the police arrived, I removed his costume and gear, so that way the public wouldn't find out who my dad really was and his name wouldn't be tarnished. I wanted people to remember him as a person not as some clown in a costume. Since I saw Spider Man leave the warehouse, it wasn't rocket science to figure out that he was somehow responsible. I mean, he tried to murder my dad before right? Of course he would come back to finish the job. Then I hear about what happened to Gwen and I knew, right off the bat, that he was responsible for that too. One thing you should know is after what happened to my father, I saw Spider-Man is no hero, he is a murderer and causes nothing but pain and misery. But after my father's and Gwen's funeral I swore that I would make Spider-Man pay for what he has done." Harry said with malice and hate in his voice as he continued.

"But after I swore vengeance against Spider-Man I came across my father's diary and discovered alot of interesting secrets and I mean very good ones that are useful but...the most interesting secret of all...is Spider Man's true identity."

Peter does not say anything as he winched a little due pain in his chest that was freezing him as Harry concludes the rest of his story.

"I mean, at first I thought he was insane. You...Spider-Man? The more I thought about it, the more it started to make sense. My own best friend is The Amazing Spider Man. Normally I would find that to be the coolest thing ever. But instead, all it does is confirm just how much of a scummy piece of shit you are." Harry explained to him with malice in his voice.

"I also know that night when you and Gwen were talking while you dated Liz. She was planning to break up with me while you were going to break up with Liz just so you two can be together. But after my Gwen's "supposed" death, you decided to go along and kill my fathet to make sure that if you can't have Gwen then no one can. You just wanted to take everything from me!" Harry finished with hate.

"So wait, hiring the Sinister Six, killing Hans and going after the Queen for her powers?!" Peter exclaimed at him.

"All part of my plan for revenge. But killing Hans wasn't part of my plan." Harry explained to Peter which confused him as well.

"Wait so if you didn't kill Hans, then who did?" Peter asked Harry.

"Actually I have no idea." Harry answered him as he was clueless as Peter was.

(Far on one of the buildings from the castle)

On top of the building there is a man in a red suit with guns, sword and a sniper rifle. He then turns to the empty air and it is non other then the merc with a mouth named Deadpool.