The door opened slightly and slowly. There face opened wide.

(night?)

(btw the best part of writing fanfiction is that you could go back and re watch the opening and endings well some people have good memory but i don't anyways NANANANANANANAAAA)

ending is very good you have to listen to it for a bit :) pls NOW>:( its very good singing :)

It was Phil.

"Phil?" Both Gilda and Don said at the same time. "Shh" Phil said covering his mouth with a playful smile. "Huh?" Don said.

"I'm playing  hide n seek with Naila and Eugene" He said looking at them with his adorable face.

Gilda and Don  let out a big sigh. "I see" Gilda said.

"So"  Norman said 

"The next thing we need to look at is" Emma said. 

"Outside!" You shouted. 

"We know most of what we need to about the house" Ray said. You took out a lolipop and put it in your mouth while you listen to them. "Oh and training is going good and the trackers can be broken which leaves..." You said.

"To getting more information about the outside and out-smarting the adults" Ray said sitting on the bed. "Once that's done we can clear the wall".

"Next is checking out an escape route" Emma said. "The escape has three steps" Y/N said taking the lolipop out of her mouth

"One, get over the wall and escape. Two, we safely get away from here and three, we learn how to survive" Y/n said moving her fingers 1, 2 and 3 while walking back with her arms crossed.

"We have everything we need the pass the first step but the second step we need to focus on the outside. " She said looking at the window and putting the lolipop back in her mouth.

"When we leave to need to run as far away as we can" She said turning the them pointing her lolipop at them. "First we need info about the area outside" Ray said

Emma raised her hand. "When I climbed up a tree I saw a forest beyond the wall". "You can put your hand down Emma" Y/n said.

"Ok but we have to confirm stuff like that" Ray said. "We should look into it starting tommorow" Norman said. "Okay" Emma replied. Y/n nodded.

"Oh and I want to tell you something" Emma said. "Hm?" Norman asked. "I have someone I want you to meet" Emma said with a smile >:3 face. "Huh?" Y/n said.

Issabella was walking in the hallway withh  the childrens clothning. While Don speed past her and bumped into her. "Oh! Sorry I'm in a hurry!" Don said getting up and running back. 

"Mom Look!" One of the chlderen said.

Don ran and found Gilda right when he turned the corner. "Look" He said showing his hand. "I acually did it".

Gilda faced looked at him with a worried and scared face.

Mom patted the kids head. "Amazing right?" He said showing her his picture.

"The person I want to introduce.."

"A book?" Y/n questioned. "You want to introduce us to a book, I mean out of all the things I've seen this is the most bizarre you've done" You said  leaning back in your chair.

"Y/n just be patient" Ray said looking back at you.

 "Yeah yeah" You said.

"Right here" Emma said pointing to the front of the book showing it to Norman. "Let me see" You said getting up and squinting to see closer. 

"Mr. William Minerva?" Norman said trying to sound the name out. "Whos he?" You asked.

"I don't know but what I do know is that his the former owner of these books" Emma said hopping down from the stool.

"But he may be someone on our side" Emma said. "What do you mean?" Norman asked. "Hes been delivering messaged through the books in the library and not just a few book lots of them!" She said opening her arms wide open.

(back wit the doodoo boi and hot girl)

Don put the key in the nob and looked at Gilda. The door slightly opened.

(um back with the you guys)

A lot of books were all placed on the table with the stickers showing. 

"The stickers is.." Norman started.

"A bookplate" Emma said.

"Its a label that shows who owned the book before it came here" Ray said. "Okay but what's the message" Y/n  asked. "Look carefully" Emma said. Y/n looked at the symbol. "They all look the same owl".

"Wait" Y/n said. "The circle" She said placing her finger on the symbol and moving it by where the ink was. "Its mores code!" She said looking up at them. Ray looked at her and pointed his fingr and her "Correct".

THANKS FOR READING

 ALSO S2 COMES OUT TMR AHH IM SO EXCITED BRO I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE RAY AGAIN. hehe~ AND I HOPE WE SEE PHIL CAUSE THINGS ARE GOING TO START GET HOT IN THERE WITH THE KIDS AND THE DEMONS I HOPE NONE OF THE KIDS DIE THOUGH. I HOPE THE ENDING DOESN'T SUCK.

edit: s2 i amazing I love it <3