Taehyung whined into the kiss, experimentally grinding down, emitting a quiet groan from the alpha, which made his heart flutter in delight. Yoongi abruptly drew back from the kiss, his brown eyes having a slightly reddish glow. "Bedroom, now."

Taehyung hastily climbed down before the rapper gripped his wrist and pulled him along to the bedroom before carefully throwing him onto the bed. The older closed the door behind him, eyeing Taehyung like prey.

The latter found it shamefully arousing, mewling and instinctively spreading his legs for the alpha. Yoongi growled and was on top of the younger within seconds, pinning him to the mattress.

"Tell me if I'm too rough, I tend to let my instincts take over."

The omega nodded, and although he didn't want to admit it, he thought it was insanely hot. Yoongi gently kissed Taehyung's neck, nipping at some parts, turning the sensitive skin into a lovely rosy color. Taehyung closed his eyes in order to feel every sensation twice as thorough.

The alpha continued his actions while simultaneously sliding his hand under Taehyung's hoodie, feeling the velvety skin underneath his calloused hands. The omega moaned quietly into the kiss, enjoying every little circle Yoongi's hand drew, not missing the way the older's hand glid up further with every motion.

It all felt too slow for the younger, so he used Yoongi's moment of inattentiveness to his advantage in turning both around, so he straddled the alpha. He felt bold, so he pulled off his T-Shirt and hoodie in one motion, leaving his skin exposed to the cold temperature of the room. The older bit his lip and used his chance, gently rubbing the pad of his thumbs across the younger's nipples, who in response moaned.

Taehyung dipped down to kiss Yoongi; it felt embarrassing to be so exposed that every little noise was heard in the otherwise quiet room. Yoongi grinned into the kiss, enjoying how responsive the younger was, gently pushing his hips off the soft mattress.

The brunette keened in response and gently tugged at the hem of his mate's shirt, just wanting it off. The aforementioned complied and momentarily let go of the omega to free himself from the annoying piece of fabric before connecting their lips in another fervent kiss.

Their clothes came off one by one, landing in a messy pile on the floor. After a few mere minutes, both males were left in their underwear, Yoongi comfortably lodged between the omega's legs.

The alpha gently caressed the omega's cheek, looking into his eyes. "Are you sure you want this?"

For a few seconds, only their accelerated breathing was heard before Taehyung nodded. "I told you that I want this. I am ready to be yours, completely and irreversibly."

Yoongi just grinned and kissed down Taehyung's stomach, teasingly hooking his slender fingers under the waistband of Taehyung's boxershorts. The younger bit his lip in anticipation, awaiting the older's next actions. The rapper just smirked and took the thin fabric between his teeth, never losing eye-contact while pulling it down.

Taehyung threw his head back and closed his eyes, not able to withstand the other's heated gaze. He felt the cold air hitting his dick, but soon it got replaced by warm breath.

"Eyes on me, angel," Yoongi whispered, his lips barely grazing the shaft but nevertheless drawing a moan from Taehyung. The latter opened his eyes and looked at Yoongi, blushing in embarrassment. The older just left a soft kiss at the tip before scooting down, so Taehyung couldn't see his face.

The younger was about to ask about the alpha's intentions, but he felt something wet graze his rim, causing him to squeak in surprise. He felt his mate chuckle, sending vibrations through his entire body. He relaxed and felt Yoongi's tongue surpass the tight ring of muscle, drawing a deep moan from him.