Cleo beamed "Really? I've always wanted to go there but Yoshi and stuff got in the way"

"Let's go then" He offered Cleo his hand. Cleo hesitated a bit before placing her hand on his. He held hers gently. Cleo wondered how his hand can be so perfect. Smooth, soft, slender and flawless despite all the battles he had been in. She made a mental note to ask him about it later.

The huge gates with EMPIRE CITY PARK inscribed on it indicated they were in the right place. Multi colored shacks stood at different corners of the park. Colorful ribbons laced each shack. There were a lot of rides and snacks and games to play. Cleo's brown eyes sparkled as she stared at the park.

"Wow" she said in awe making Jordan mentally high five himself for a job well done.

"Which one do wanna go on first?"

"All of them"she said excitedly.

Jordan chuckled "Let's try the rollercoaster"

"Yay" she said grinning like a kid

So cute Jordan thought as he led her to the line for the rollercoaster ride

Once strapped to the chairs tightly with the seatbelt, the coaster started moving slowly, then moderately to fast,very fast and then extremely fast. Cleo screamed happily as she went up and down the rails. Jordan and Cleo got off the coaster and moved to the merry go rounds. Cleo took pictures as she bashed into Jordan's bumper car. Jordan scowled at her but it vanished when he saw the pretty smile on her face, she was truly enjoying herself. Cleo took his hands and dragged him to the next rides. He was really exhausted but it was worth it if he made Cleo happy. They decided to take a snack break. They bought sandwiches and cotton candy. Jordan only managed to finish his sandwich before Cleo dragged him to a shack. She was staring at a cute panda stuffed animal, probably contemplating whether or not to ask Jordan to get it for her.

Jordan chuckled

"Do you want that?"

She nodded, curling her hair with her finger, nervously

Jordan smiled, patting her hair
"I'll get it for you"

"Thanks"she smiled

Too cute Jordan mentally gushed.

He read the sign. Knock-n-win. A bald man with a handle bar moustache and bright green eyes was inside the shack.

"Try your luck. Knock down the stack of cups and win a gift for your lady" the man advertised.
Jordan watched the first couple. The red haired boy won a stuffed cheetah and handed to his raven haired girlfriend who shrieked excitedly before hugging the boy and kissing him on the lips. The boy went red up to the tip of his ears as the ravenette dragged him along.

Jordan and Cleo walked up next.

The bald man smiled
"Welcome. I see you've brought your lady. Try your luck. It's easy, just throw the balls to knock down the stack of cups"

Jordan took three balls and threw them on three stacks of cups simultaneously. The stacks scattered at the same time, instantly. The bald man's jaw dropped. No one had knocked them down all at once at the same time. Cleo rolled her eyes

"Show off"she muttered.

Jordan smirked, pointing at the panda. The man still dazed from the performance, brought down the panda and handed it to Jordan.

"Here" Jordan said, giving Cleo the panda.

"Thank you"

Jordan beamed. Cleo asked Jordan to go buy them more cotton candy while she looked for another shack. She wanted to win Jordan something as well. She spotted another shack with a sign that read