I see the dark veins appear underneath his eyes and then I feel his teeth dig into my wrist. I try to hold back sound this time, even though it feels just as good as it did last time. Kai rips his mouth away and lets go of my wrist, dropping it.

"Come here." Kai whispers, pulling me on his lap.

"I'm going to go help Caroline and Elena." Stefan states as he stands up and walks over to where the fight is.

I see Kai bring his own wrist up to his mouth and bite into it. He moves his wrist towards me, indicating that I need to take it. I grab his wrist and bite it, taking his blood. His blood has a sweet, sugary taste- something I've never tasted before. It's unfamiliar and new, but I already love it. It's making me feel stronger, too. Kai pulls his wrist away and brings up his sleeve to wipe my mouth.

"There you go." He whispers. I slide off of his lap and stand up. I extend my hand to help him up, and he grabs it, standing alongside me. I look towards the fight, and it doesn't look good.

Damon is still on the ground with a broken neck. Caroline, Elena, and Stefan are all on their knees holding their heads in pain as groans and grunts leave their mouths. Bonnie's nose is bleeding, and I can tell she's becoming weaker as Luke overpowers her. It's not looking good for any of us.

"I got Luke and Bonnie. You get Liv." Kai whispers in my ear. He grabs my jaw to make me look at him. He gives me a quick kiss on my lips before he speeds over to Luke, slamming him against the wall with his hand around his throat.

I smile at them. I see Bonnie collapse to the ground. I run over to her. I put my hand on her back, lifting her back up to sit up.

"Woah, hey, are you okay?" I ask with a bit of worry. Bonnie slowly nods.

"I just need to gather myself back up again. I'm fine. You need to go get Liv." She states, pointing at Liv who still has three of my family members on their knees. I hesitate for a moment, but then I nod. Bonnie gives me a weak smile. I stand up and walk over to Liv.

"You really should learn to fight your fights with the right people. They're not who you want, and we both know that." I state to Liv as I lean against the wall closest to her. I see her smile. She looks up at me and lowers her hands.

Caroline, Elena, and Stefan fall, but I know they're okay.

They always are.

I stand up straight, backing off the wall. I don't take any more steps towards Liv, though. I'd like to keep my distance.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the little Potens Siphonis. How cool." Liv remarks sarcastically. She takes a step closer to me.

"Yeah, you won't be thinking that when you're on your ass just begging me to kill you already." I reply with a smile.

"Confident. I like it." Liv states.

"Enough chitchat," I groan. "Motus."

I mock Liv, throwing her against the wall that was across from us. She falls on the floor, and I hear her groan. After a few seconds, I walk over to her, and she's still laying in the same spot.

"Oh, don't tell me you give up already." I joke with a smile.

"Levotosa." I hear her whisper, and then I'm being lifted off of the ground. My eyes widen as I see how far I am off the ground. I see her stand with ease.

"You must be really fucking stupid if you think a throw at the wall is going to hurt me. Me and Luke are way more powerful than any of you puny vampires and witches think," She states, walking over to me. "You know, I wasn't going to kill you. I was just going to kill my sociopath of a brother, but then I did some thinking. If I killed you first, he would just give up, wouldn't he? He obviously can't live without you. I think I'm going to kill you slowly as he watches, and then when I finally end you, he'll be begging me to kill him. It's such a smart plan, isn't it?"