I can't read through his actual question, thinking he's just teasing me.

I squint my eyes at him, "There's no way you managed to do all that without experience."

"All what?" He smirks.

My face gets redder than it already is and I stumble through my words, "You know..." I turn my head to the side in embarrassment.

What happened to having no regrets?!

I bite my lip, mustering the courage for my next words and bring my hand down between our hips before looking right at Levi, "When you used this." I brush my hand against him completely.

His head tilts back and his hips thrust into my palm. His jaw clenches like it did last night, and he rolls us over, grasping onto both my wrists.

"You are definitely God's favourite." I smirk, looking at the v-line below me.

"No wonder he gave me you as a blessing." He responds.

A smile spreads across my face, "You're so smooth with the ladies."

He shakes his head before releasing my wrists, "Just one."

Levi stares at me dead in the eye when he tells me this. At first I pay no attention to it until it's clear he's not joking.

"Wait, what?"

Levi nuzzles into my neck, "I don't know what gave you the impression—but I've never been with another woman."

I am awestruck. My mouth actually drops a bit before I slowly wrap my arms around him, pulling him closer. It's almost surreal to me; how is that Levi's never been with another?

He lets out a small huff before pausing, "...or man for that matter."

I giggle along with him, "I wasn't thinking about that, you silly goose."

I also pause before speaking again, "Actually, there's Erwin." I ponder.

Levi pulls away from me with disgust on his face, "Your speaking rights are revoked."

I stick my tongue out at him in retaliation. He raises an eyebrow before moving off me, down the bed. I sit up on my forearm and watch the man ruffle his hair, stretch slightly before sitting at the edge of the bed. His back muscles tense and relax with each movement. It should be illegal to be this attractive and I thank my lucky stars for giving me this incredible view. He dresses his lower half before sitting back down which for some reason is more attractive than I ever thought it would be.

Admiring him reminds me my hair is probably messy as well; hopefully he doesn't mind too much. He turns to face me, glancing up and down before dropping his head. His black hair covers his eyes, but his lips wear a smile.

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever had the pleasure of looking at."

My heart flutters and I clutch the white covers before holding it up to my face. I want to scream into it, but instead take a deep breath before moving next to his person. I kiss his cheek before reaching for my undergarments which are tossed recklessly on the floor. Instead of getting up and walking towards it, I leave my knees on the bed while crawling on the floor to grab it.

"I'm not going to question this soft side of you, but it's definitely a new experience." I say over my shoulder.

Immediately, I eat my words when my bottom stings. I squeal and look back at him with an expression of betrayal. I quickly grab my clothes before pushing myself back up to face him even though he hasn't released his hold.