After about twenty minutes Noah and an older she-wolf walked in carrying a tray full of food. "Took you long enough," I said earning a growl from him. The she-wolf sat the tray in front of me before exiting the room leaving us in silence. "What?" I asked after he continued to stare at me which was stopping me from enjoying this delicious food.

"Nothing." He answered quickly before changing his mind. "Do you feel even a little remorse, you had this whole pack worrying including your family and you didn't even think twice about leaving."

From his voice, I could tell he was hurt, and it truly hurt me to know I had hurt him. It was never my intention to hurt him. But my pride got in the way and I refuse to apologize. I turned away from him and continued to eat. He eventually got pissed off and left the room slamming the door behind him.

Later that night he came back and climbed in the bed with me. "What are you doing?" I asked. Since I had been here we've only slept in the same bed once and I was determined to make it the last time.

"Did you really think I was going to let you sleep alone after what happen last time?"

I rolled my eyes before turning the lights off and lying down on the side of the bed farthest from him. He scooted closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I tried to move his hand but his strength overpowered me. "Get off of me," I growled out.

"No." I tried getting out of his hold again only for him to hold on to me tighter. With a huff, I gave up and let him hold me.

"Fine, but take this as a warning. One day, I don't care if that's months from now I will run away again." I said intentionally trying to hurt him.

He growled at me before getting out of the bed and pulling me towards the edge of the bed, so that he was standing in between my legs. "What are you doing?" I said frantically as I tried to push myself away from him.

"What I should have done a long time ago," he said in a voice that sounded more like his wolf than his human side. He cupped my cheek and was kissing down my neck.

"Stop it now, Noah." I dug my nails into his hands that were holding me still.

He ignored me and continued his attack on my neck until he got to the point where my shoulder and neck met before I could pull away his canines bit down marking me as his, forever.

ALPHA NOAH

"For now on I'll be doing work at my house, I have to keep an eye on Ellie," I said as I took a seat at my desk in front of Adam.

"Okay. By the way, your parents come back in two days. I've been hearing from around the pack your mother knows that you've found your mate."

"Fuck!" I cursed. "Who told her? And I thought they weren't coming back for another couple weeks."

Since I've met Ellie, I haven't really talked to my parents. They've been in Brazil on vacation and according to their schedule should not be returning for another two weeks.

"Not sure. But they got word you've found your mate and decide to come back early. I do know your mother is upset that you haven't told her. She's been trying to contact you for a while."

"And my dad?" I asked.

"He hasn't said much; from what I've heard. Your mother did most of the talking. You know she going to have you head when she gets back right." He laughed.

"Fuck." I cursed again slamming my fist onto my desk. Things couldn't get any worse. Since I have marked Ellie yesterday she refuses to eat or talk with me. Even though I felt guilty I was extremely pleased because I had finally marked her as mine. The mark also reassured me that she would never run away and with threats she is constantly throwing at me I definitely needed reassurance. As I was debating on what I should do Adam, on the other hand, found the situation very amusing. "I really can't wait till you find your mate."

"Till I do, I'll keep laughing at you, man your life sucks."

"So you think having a mate sucks." This surprised me, most people couldn't wait to find their mate, but now that I think about it Adam never really talked about it.

"I don't think it sucks, it's just I'm not like you. I don't need a mate to complete me, I'm perfectly content with my life. I'm not saying I don't want a mate, just that, I don't need one."

"You're saying that now."

Even though life with Ellie hasn't been all that great I still couldn't picture my life with anyone else. We talk a little more about mates, before moving on to the new patrol groups we set up since we purchased the new land. After he left I went to check up on Ellie she was still in bed sleeping. She looked so beautiful sleeping. Her hair was wild and laid out all over the pillow. The shirt she was wearing rose up showing her beautiful tan skin. The best part was that she wasn't yelling or being mean to mean.

She must have felt me staring at her because at that moment her eyes fluttered open. She groaned when she noticed me standing over her and pulled the cover up and over her face.

"Good morning!" She grabbed the cover and wrapped it around her body and headed to the bathroom. Moments later I heard the shower come on.

<><>

I was in my office when I heard her walking down the stairs. I stood up from my chair and met her at the bottom of the stairs. She looks so beautiful. She was wearing a blue and pink dress, the ones that are long in the back and short in the front, kind of like a mullet. She paired the dress with white flip flops and her hair had been straightening and she was wearing little to no makeup.

She's wears a lot of dresses. I kind of like that she did. It showed off her long tan legs.

"Can we talk?" She ignored me and went to the kitchen and pulled herself a cup of coffee. "You're ignoring me. What a surprise?" I rolled my eyes.

"Why don't you force me to talk, like you do everything else." She snarled catching my off guard.

"What?" It was evident in my voice that I was surprised, not only because she talked to me but by how much anger she had towards me. After all the mark was supposed to make her do the opposite of that.

"I'm forced to live in this house, to be your mate, you marked me without even asking. I should just submit like my mother." A slight gasp left my mouth. I was not expecting that at all. It was definitely the most Ellie has ever shared about her family but it wasn't exactly the way I wanted her to open up to me.

"I'll do whatever it is to make you happy." She forced a smile before grabbing a mug pulling coffee in it and sliding it over to me spilling it in the process. She sloppy grabbed eggs out of the fridge and a pan from off the wall and turned the stove on. "How would you like your eggs, sweetie? Scrabbled? Over light? Boiled?"

She didn't bother to wait for my response she just cracked the eggs throwing them in the pan along with some egg shells. She went to the fridge and grabbed cheese, sprinkling it into the pan. "Happy! I'm being the perfect mate."

She left the kitchen with me quietly following behind her and went into the laundry room where she begins throwing random clothes into the washer along with bleach and laundry detergent, ruining the clothes. "Ellie," I called out to her. She ignored me and continued her assault on the whole entire house. Looking at her I knew one thing, and that was that she had finally broken and that was all because of me.

Jessie J: Who You Are