Chap 1 Serving Motherland

Start from the beginning

"Come-on Addy, he was not some global terrorist. Who knows if he was captured alive he might took names of his partners." Vikram said.

Man named Addy clenched his jaws in anger and replies
"He won't, when we were searching the target , I already knew he was there. I have put tracker on his foot nail . The whole idea to let him run with the parcel was to capture his partners. I took the risk. But whom did he call, those who were already  killed by us. It is when I decided I am not going to take him india. I already gave him 3rd degree torture before I let him escape, on which he spilled information which is of no use." Addy replied.

Vikram was driving silently and listening what Addy was saying.

"These people are lone attackers, and most vulnerable. Their masters never show them their faces. He knew nothing about the other terrorists."

Vikram stop the army jeep near the indian army cantonment area parking.

"And VICKY ! TREACHERY HAS ONLY one PUNISHMENT. THAT IS DEATH!" ADDY Stormed out of the jeep.

 THAT IS DEATH!" ADDY Stormed out of the jeep

"Hey Addy!!, Advitya!! listen. Wait!" Vikram  yelled but Advitya didn't turn back.
.................................................. Cantonment area sikkim

An army man entering the office of defence operations.
"Jai hind sir"! Man salutes the senior rank officer.
"Jai hind ! Yet another successful mission. Congratulations."

"Thank you sir". The army man handover the parcel to the senior rank officer.

"Come join me for a drink Major!"

"Thank you sir but i dont drink."
Senior rank officer moves his head up and smile & says "like father like son".

The army man filled with pride when a senior rank officer calls him as his father's son. His father. The man who was his idol.

"You know major you are so like your father. We , your father and i shared a great bond. Whenever i look at you ,i see his reflection in you. "

"Thank you sir! It's a matter of GREAT pride that you see him in me. He is my idol. And all i am today is because of him."

"Ya absolutely. You are an asset . Soldiers like you are rare finds. Your every operation and mission is success because you made it a success."

"Thank you sir, I will continue to serve my mother land till my last breath."

"That we don't doubt son".

"So major you have got posted, now you are going to report Head office in New Delhi. They have been  in all aww when they recieved the news you are going to join them".

Man maintained the upright position without any flicker of emotion on face.

"Here your transfer letter"! Senior rank officer handover the letter to the man whom he called Major.

"All the best Major."

"Thank you sir". Both officer shakes hand.

"Before leaving come here son"! Senior officer ask major to come for a warm hug.

Major, without any moment hugs the father figure who stood beside him. Before being an officer he was his uncle. Uncle who was a friend of his dead father.

"All the best Major Advitya Shekhar Rajvansh. Make me and your parents proud."

"I will uncle". With that he salutes and says "Jai Hind sir"! And he marched out from the room.

...........................................................
"I will miss you buddy."

"Me too vikram."
Both the men shared a warm hug.

"Meet me in sometime buddy, Don't go hard on yourself. And get a decent girl for god sake. You are going to capital" . Vikram winked

"Thanks for your concern Vicky. You know me. I have no time for Love."

"Who said love? Just ask somebody for a date atleast. May be that change your mind, the coldness inside you."

"It's not going to happen Vicky." Advitya smiled and smirked.

"May be you find someone in your new work place. May be your colleague". Vicky chuckled.

"Don't fantasize so much Vicky. I am going for work , and our work is not normal.."

"Every girl show interest in you but you disregard their presence. Solid woman like Neelakshi never shy away in telling her feelings to you."

"Neelakshi is a friend and colleague. Nothing much Vicky."

"Don't you like her Addy? I can see she likes you more than a friend. You know what I mean."

Advitya turn his gaze to Vicky
"Neelakshi is a good girl but I never consider her more than a friend. "

"God , you are hopeless Addy."

"And you are acting like a horny teenager Vicky."

They both laughed.

"Take care buddy Be gentle with girls. Maintain your cool".

"You too Take care Vicky."

With this Advitya enters to security check in airport area. He waved back to his best friend vikram for one last time.

"My city here I come!" Advitya mumbled.

*****
So here comes the first chapter guys.😀😀

Please comment & like.

Next chapter will be on Adhya .
Happy reading ☺️