iWin a Date

Olivia's POV 

Tonight on iCarly, Sam and Carly had a paint contest. They used Gibby as a canvas. Sam drew a meatball and Carly drew a clown. 

I voted for Carly's because Sam's isn't very creative, but it is an accurate representation of a meatball. 

Once Sam, Carly, Freddie and Gibby were down they were talking about a way to get Gibby to date his crush, Shannon Mitchel. 

Gibby left to go fix his shirt and wash off the paint.

"Why don't you guys do a game show type thing, where Gibby asks girls questions and whoever he like best he can go on a date with, so if he doesn't pick Shannon he can go on a date with a different girl, who maybe he will like better". I told them. 

They agreed that my idea was a good one. 

The next day Carly and I came home to see dad on the phone talking to I think her name is Stephine. Stephine is a girl that dad went out with last night and she apparently brought her unicorn, yes a fake one. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night I helped Freddie, Carly and Sam set up for iWin a date. 

Girl number 1 and girl number 3 weren't coming though, before the web show started Carly and Sam said that they would fill in the missing spots. 

The show was interesting. In the middle of it Sam went downstairs and ate the rest of our chilly. It ended with Gibby choosing Carly instead of Shannon. 

The next morning Carly and I went downstairs to go to school we saw my dad by the computer, probably making another video for Why Not Date Me. com. 

"Hey will you drive us to school"? Carly asked him. 

"Yeah, but come look at this video for why not date me. com". He told us. 

We went over and watched the video. 

"Hey, the name's Spencer". Dad started. 

"What's with the baseball"? I asked him in the middle of the video. 

"It's to make me look sporty, now shh". He said and Carly resumed the video. 

"If your looking for a fun, creative guy, then you just took a right turn down lucky street, so put it in park, send me an email, write it, click it, send it". Dad finished and threw a baseball and broke something. 

When the video was done Carly and I turned around and faced my dad. 

"You just took a right turn down lucky street". Carly said. 

"Yeah, what's wrong with it"? Dad asked. 

"That make a girl want to go blah, blah blah". Carly said and began fake vomiting. 

"Okay, I'll make another video". Dad said. 

"What did you brake with your baseball"? I asked him. 

"Did you kill our goldfish"? Carly asked him. "Yes". He answered. 

I rolled my eyes and headed toward the door. 

Dad grabbed his keys and followed Carly and I out. 

"I think he wanted to die". Dad said. "That fish had hopes and dreams". Carly said. 

I don't know how many fish dad killed in his life, probably thousand's. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

That night Carly, Sam, Freddie, and Gibby had their dates at the cheesecake warehouse. 

After they were done Carly came home and told me all about it. 

Gibby tried to act like Freddie and ended up beefing it and dancing on the table, making everyone else flee the resteraut. 

So we went downstairs and saw my dad back at the computer again. 

"No way, no way". Dad said. "What"? Carly and I asked, walking over to him. 

"That video of me eating cereal got a bunch of responses".  Dad said. 

He then explained that therapists, people from therapists, people in prision and people that just got out of prision said that they either liked him or could help him.  

 I don't think anyone can help that man. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I should be done with the first season by the end of January.

Cali🎆