iWanna Stay With Spencer

Olivia's POV 

Tonight on iCarly dad was going to show his new sculpture. It if a fan of hammer's. 

So right now him and I are in the elevator, about to go onto iCarly. Dad started to make this crazy pose, which made me roll my eyes. 

Then when we went out I went and stood next to Carly. 

After dad explained what his sculpture was he pulled the string and it started spinning. But it kept getting faster and faster. 

"HIT THE FLOOR"!! Dad yelled. 

So we all jumped to the ground and I put my hands over my neck. Carly then ducked down next to me. 

When I got up I turned around and saw a hammer right where Carly and I's head's were. 

After Carly, Sam and Freddie ended the show I went to the bathroom to see if I was bleeding. 

Then later that night we were all sitting in the living room, the doorbell rang and I got up and answered it. 

Turns out it was Grandad, well he is my great grandad but I still call him grandad. 

"Grandad". I said as I hugged him while Dad and Carly came over and also hugged him. 

"Why didn't you tell us you were coming"? Dad asked. 

"Can't a man drive 10 miles to see his favorite grandchildren". Grandad said and hugged all three of us. 

"I brought you something". Grandad said and pulled out an envelope. 

"A gift card for Groovy Smoothie". Carly said excitedly after tearing open the envelope. 

"How much"? Sam asked, looking over Carly's shoulder. "Sam", Carly whispered to her rudley behaving best friend. "$30". Grandad said.  

"Come on, let's go spend that bad boy". Sam said. 

"No, my grandad just got here". Carly said. "It's fine, I'll be in town a couple of days". Grandad told us. 

"Let's go". I said and took the gift card from Carly. 

"Bring me back a blueberry banana bliss". Dad told us as we went out the door. 

After a half an hour Carly and I walked back into the apartment. 

"Here's one blueberry banana bliss". Carly said, handing dad his smoothie. 

"Where have you been"? Dad asked, trying to sound stern.

 "The Groovy Smoothie".  

"For half an hour"? 

"Smoothie's are thick, you can only suck them  down so fast". 

"Your out of control". 

"Yes, I'll check into Smoothies Anonymous tomorrow". 

"You live under my roof, you live by my rules, so always try your best and eat your vegetables". Dad said. 

Carly and I looked at each other, then back at my dad. 

"Are you on some new medication we should know about"? Carly asked him. 

He made a weird face then collapsed on the couch. "I can't do this". He said. 

"Do what"? I asked suspiciously. 

"After you guy left, Grandad said that I wasn't responsible enough to take care of Carly".  Dad told us. 

"That's insane". Carly said.