iFight Shelby Marks

Olivia's POV 

Today is the fight between 15 year old Shelby Marks and some lame 29 year old Maya Feckner who is going to loose. 

I heard Sam come in and went downstairs. Then I saw Freddie down there too. 

"Hey, ready for the Shelby Marks fight"? I asked. 

"Am I the only one who hasn't heard of Shelby Marks"? Carly asked. Who doesn't know Shelby Marks? 

"She is so hot, she can kick me in the head any day". Freddie said and I swear I almost vomited. "Her foot is to good for your head". Sam said and I laughed. 

"Hey muchachas, muchacho". My dad said coming into the room. 

Then he sneezed. Dad has really bad allergies. He sneezed again and I felt some on the back of my head. 

"EWWW". I yelled and Sam apparently felt it to. I quickly went into the bathroom to get the goo off of my hair. 

I came out when the fight was about to start. I sat on dad's lap and he looked at the channel. 

"Chanel 326, that's pay for view". Dad said. "Relax, it's only 80 bucks". Sam said. "80 bucks". Dad repeated. "Unless you order it in high def which I did so it's a hundred bucks". Sam said. "A hundred". Dad repeated again. 

"Shhh, the fight's about to start". I said. 

Feckner didn't even last a round, Shelby had her down and she tapped out. Sam and I wildly cheered for Shelby during the fight. Sam was jumping up and down on the couch and I did a victory lap around the apartment. 

"A hundred". Dad randomly said. 

Then someone knocked at the door. The doctor that lived in 10 G was at the door. 

"Hey did you take any of those allergy pills yet"? He asked my dad. Finally, pills to cure his allergies. "No why"? My dad asked. 

"Because these are the pills". Doctor Gresdon said and handed dad pills and took back the ones in his hand. "Then what are those"? Carly asked. 

"My dog has worms". He said and left. That was weird. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night on iCarly, Carly joked around about her being able to take down Shelby Marks. Bet you anything that someone will do something weird to the clip and make it seem like Carly wasn't kidding. 

The next day Sam, Carly and I were sitting in the living room, they were doing homework and I was watching Drake and Josh. 

Then Freddie walked in and went over to the laptop, asking us when the last time we were on the internet. 

Then he ran over and pulled up a video about Carly last night saying she could take down Shelby Marks. Then Freddie scrolled down to the comments and they are bad like really bad. 

Then dad came out of the bathroom covered in itch cream while Carly, Sam and Freddie talked about the video. 

The doorbell rang and Carly went to answer it. And oh my god it was Shelby Marks!!!!!!!!

"Hi Carly, I'm Shelby Marks, I saw your video about me". Shelby said and I face palmed my head. I told them so. Which means I was right and they were wrong, I was right and they were wrong. 

Then Carly ran off screaming upstairs. 

My dad walked over to Shelby by the door. 

"Will you scratch my back with this golf club"? He asked Shelby and held out his golf club.