iGot a Hot Room

Olivia's POV 

Tonight on iCarly they announced that Carly's birthday is coming up. 

My dad made a huge cherry pie and put Gibby in it.

Then we pushed it out during iCarly and Gibby jumped out of it. 

"What's wrong Gibby?" Carly asked referring to Gibby breathing hard. 

"I couldn't breath in there." Gibby said, I thought my dad put a tube in there so he could breath. 

"I told you to breath through the tube." My dad told him. 

"I couldn't find the tube." Gibby said. 

"Oh, I forgot the tube." My dad said and I face palmed my head, how could he forget the breathing tube. 

"It was Olivia's job." He said and pointed at me. It was honestly. 

"Ops, my bad." I said. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning my dad and I were standing in the kitchen in our bath robes waiting for Carly to come down. 

We had clothes under our robes though. 

My dad was planning a  birthday breakfast for Carly. 

When Carly came down my dad acted normal and asked her what cereal she wanted and then she tried to get the milk. 

"It's not in the fridge." My dad said as Carly walked toward the fridge. My dad likes to drink milk in the shower for some reason. 

"I told you to stop drinking milk in the shower." Carly said and ran to get the shower milk. 

"Stop trying to change me." My dad said. 

Once Carly was out of the room T-Bo, Freddie, Sam and Gibby ran into the room, my dad and I took off our robes and my dad got the err... bacon in ball form out of the oven. 

When we heard Carly coming back we all stood in these weird posses. 

"Spencer you got weird hairs all over the carton." Carly said, ew. 

"SUPRISE!" We all yelled and Carly dropped the hairy shower milk and screamed. 

Then she hugged my dad and Sam. 

"You guys didn't have to make a big fuss about my birthday." Carly said. Is she crazy? 

 "Do you want us to leave?" Freddie asked. 

"No, fuss on." Carly said and we all sat down. 

"I'm determined to make this the best birthday you've ever had." My dad said. 

"Why?" T-Bo asked. 

"Because last year he gave her the worst birthday ever." I said. 

"It wasn't the worst." My dad said. 

"Yes it was, he took me to the petting zoo and." Carly said. 

"How was I supposed to know the goat would do that?" My dad said. 

"Don't talk about what the goat did." Carly said. 

The goat ate her skirt and spat all over her. 

Then we all sat down and I grabbed a waffle off of T-Bo's waffle creation. 

"Bacon balls." Carly said after she saw the balls of bacon, which sounded very weird.