iAm your biggest Fan

Olivia's POV

When Carly, Freddie and I got home from school we saw a big sheet in the living room. 

"What is that"? Carly asked. "Looks like a big sheet". Freddie said making the rest of us look at him like he was stupid. 

"She meant what is under the sheet". I told Freddie. "I'm wondering what's between your ears because it sure isn't brain". Sam said making Freddie glare at her. 

We walked over and Carly reached out to pull the sheet off. But dad ran in the room and yelled making all of us jump and I clenched my heart. 

"Did I startle you"? Dad asked, "Yeah ya did". Carly said. 

"Sorry but what's under this sheet is a big secret, to make up for your last birthday". Dad said and said the last part to Carly. 

"I thought he bought you a lava lamp"? Freddie asked. 

"He made her a lava lamp, which exploded". I told Freddie, laughing slightly at the memory. 

"It didn't explode". Dad tried to defend himself. "It burst into flames". He continued. 

"Then exploded". Carly said and dad and I nodded. 

"You know your car in the iCarly studio? back up". Dad said and whipped off the sheet revealing a seat with cupholders and police sirens on it. 

Dad explained what it was and Carly, Sam and Freddie sat on it while I watched because it will probably catch on fire or something like that. 

And I was right. When Carly pressed a button that made a car horn sound the red siren burst into flames. 

Sam, Freddie and Carly quickly got off of it. 

"Electrical wiring really isn't your thing". Carly told my dad. "Yep". I said. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next night on iCarly their biggest fan came over and was their first live audience member. 

After the show Mani, the live audience member, came downstairs with Carly, Sam and Freddie. 

"Hi Olivia". She said and waved. I waved back but was completely freaked out. How does this girl know my name?! 

Then dad came out and Mandi ran up and hugged him. 

"Hi, I haven't seen you since the past". Dad said and looked questionably at Carly, Sam, Freddie and I. 

"That's Mandi". 

"She watches our show a lot". 

"You don't know her". Carly, Sam and Freddie explained. 

Dad pulled Mandi off of him and she hugged him again. He pulled her off and put his hands in front of him. 

"What's with the drums"? I asked my dad. "Yeah, we were curious". Mandi said. 

"Oh I saw a flyer in the lobby  for a band that needs a drummer, so I found these in the junk yard, fixed them up and I'm going to try out". Dad explained. 

Then after debating weather Mandi should go to the Groovy Smoothie with us. Carly, Sam, Freddie, Mandi😒😒and I went to the Groovy Smoothie. 

After half an hour Carly, Sam and I got home. 

Freddie went to his apartment and Mandi finally left with her Aunt. 

I went upstairs to my room but when I heard drums playing I came back down. 

I saw dad playing the drums but then his symbol caught on fire. 

"How does that even happen"? Dad asked. Carly grabbed the fire extinguisher and put the fire out. 

"Nice". Dad said. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to bed. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school the next day Carly, Freddie and I got home and quickly locked the door. 

Mandi transferred to Carly's school and when they left school they ditched Mandi by telling her to get Flodoodles for iCarly. 

Apparently dad got in the band which doesn't make sense because he can't drum good. 

Then the doorbell rang and Mandi announced it was her. 

I screeched and ran up to my room. 

The next day Carly and I came home and saw dad looking sad on the couch. 

So the band kicked dad out and he wasn't happy about it but he was still listening to their music.

After iCarly I was sitting in the web studio watching when dad ran up. 

"Turn on channel 9". He told us. "Why"? I asked as Freddie turned on the TV. 

"Because, I was watching Seattle Beat to see if the band was using my drums. They  are, and guess who went up on stage". Dad told us and the TV came on. 

Mandi was waving at the camera. 

She gave everyone cookies with their faces on them like they did with Carly, Sam and Freddie. 

After that we celebrated that Mandi Valdez was out of our lives. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys got another question for you. Should I ship Olivia with Gibby's little brother Guppy? 

1. Yes 

2. No