iHatch Chicks

Olivia's POV 

When I got home from school Sam and Carly were working on their science project. Yeah, Carly got paired with Sam on a science project. Poor Carly. 

Dad walked in and said that they should hatch baby chicks for their science project. 

They showed the incubator with the eggs in it on iCarly. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning Carly, Sam and I were watching TV. 

Sam said she wanted breakfast and got up to go and get some cereal and root beer when dad came in damp, with a towel around his waist. 

"Hey I was taking a shower and found this in my shower". He said and we all ran over and awed at the baby chick in his arms. 

"I though he was a bar of soap, good thing I found out before. .  Nevermind". Dad said and I scrunched my nose at the thought of what would have happened to the poor little chick. 

Then Carly and Sam realized that the chicks hatched and ran upstairs screaming. 

After a minute Freddie went in and ran up behind them. 

"Poor chick". I said and dad glared at me. "Hear hold him while I dry off". He told me and put the chick in my hands. 

"Ewwwww". I moaned, knowing that this chick was just in my dad's shower, where he drinks milk. 

Then when dad, Carly, Sam and Freddie all got out here we made a white board with the names of the chicks and their self portraits on it. We also brought the incubator down and put the first chick in it, Shelly. 

After dividing everyone into different parts of the house we split up to find the other five chicks. 

I went up to the web studio with Freddie. 

We were looking for the chicks when I heard Freddie say that he found one. So I ran over to him. 

Then he pulled out a corndog, a moldy, gross corndog. "I knew Sam hid my corndog last month". Freddie said and chucked the corndog across the room. 

After a few minutes of looking for chicks and me throwing the corndog out the window, which landed on a hobo, Freddie and I went downstairs. 

There was another guy there and some legs coming out of the heating duct. 

"Spencer found a chick in the heating duck, help us try and pull him out". Carly told us and we all pulled on my dad's pants. 

We pulled a little to hard because his pants ripped off of his legs. 

"Did my pants come off"? Dad asked. "Yep", we all answered, averting our eyes from the man stuck in a heating duck with no pants on. 

"Please tell me I'm wearing underwear"? He asked. "Your good". Carly told him. 

"Okay you guys go and find the other chicks". Dad told us and we all separated again. 

Duke, Freddie and I searched the Livingroom again. 

"Hey I think there is one behind the fridge". I said and the other two ran over. 

The boys told me they would handle it, so I ran and checked dad's room and the bathroom. All I found was a moldy cheese burger behind my dad's dresser. And when I was in the middle of searching a pair of underwear fell on my head. 

I took it of from my head, screamed and threw it across the room. 

When I came back out, dad was singing and kicking his legs around. 

"Hey, we got two more chicks and Carly and Sam are getting the fifth, help us pull Spencer out again". Freddie told me and we tried yanking on dad's legs again. 

"Ah, your killing me". Dad wheezed, making us let go. 

"There has got to be a way to get him out smoothly". Freddie said.  

"I want a smoothie". Duke said and ran out of the apartment. "Tell them tp add some intelligence boost"! Freddie yelled after him. 

Then Carly and Sam came back down with the fifth chick and went back up in the elevator to find the last one. 

I ran upstairs and looked in Carly and I's rooms. 

After I found nothing, and took five dollars out of Carly's wallet, I went back downstairs. 

Dad was freaking out so I ran over with the others and we were able to pull him out. 

He ran over to the couch and started hacking up a bunch of yellow fluff. 

When he was done there was a chick in his hands. 

"You coughed up Pochie". Carly said and took Pochie from my dad and put him in the incubator, the chick not my dad. 

"It was in my mouth, and it didn't even taste like chicken". Dad mumbled, rubbing his throat. 

We all rubbed his back comfortably. 

"Poor chick", I said making everyone look at me. Freddie, Sam and Carly nodded. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. If you liked this story you can check out my other ones to. 

Cali 🎆