iCarly saves TV

Liv POV

On iCarly, Sam and Carly blew up a watermelon and Freddie's pants. I love it when the make something blow up. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I was in my classroom at school when dad barged in. 

"Sorry I need to take Olivia". He said. I smiled because I am leaving school. 

I packed my things up and dad led me outside to a limo. The limo had a bunch of fancy fruits and soda's in there.  

Then we went and picked up Carly, Sam and Freddie. 

Then they took us to an apartment. 

They all talked about turning iCarly into a TV show. I zoned out and ate my dads fruit and drank his juices.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A day later I was in the apartment with dad and he was folding laundry while I was sitting on his lap. 

Then the doorbell rang. 

Dad got up to go answer it, it was Mrs. Benson. 

"By force of habit I made some after school snacks for Freddie but since he is at rehearsal, I thought you and Olivia would like to share them with me". She said. 

"Oh we don't really"-. Dad started. "Share them with me". Mrs. Benson demanded. "Okay". Dad said and sat back down. 

"These are cucumber cups filled with low fat Greek yogurt". Mrs. Benson explained. 

She shoved one in my mouth and then one in dad's. They tasted good in my opinion. But once Mrs. Benson's back was turned dad took his out of his mouth and chucked it across the room. 

"You know it's so lonely in the afternoons without Freddie". Mrs. Benson said. "Yeah it's pretty lonely without Carly to". Dad said. "What am I , a monkey"? I told him and he put his hand over my mouth to shut me up. 

"So I'm just  doing laundry to keep my mind off it". Dad continued now that I was quiet. "Oh, I'll help with your laundry". Mrs. Benson said and pulled out a pair of dad's underpants. 

"Where is your name"? Mrs. Benson asked. Name? Who puts there name on their underpants? 

"Name"? Dad said. "Yeah, you don't have your name sewn in your underpants". Mrs. Benson said. "No, I'm a grown man". Dad said. "Sort of". I said finally getting my head out of dad's grip. 

Dad leaned my head onto his shoulder and put his hand back on my mouth. "A grown man who's going to lose his underpants". Mrs. Benson said. 

"Wait here, I'll get my sewing kit". Mrs. Benson said and left. 

Dad let me up and stood up. 

He then turned toward me. "Did you lick my hand"? He asked. "Yeah,  it tasted like almonds". I told him. "Oh yeah, it's a new lotion, want some"? He asked taking out some lotion. I held out my hands and he squirted some in my hand. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later Dad was fixing his robot and Mrs. Benson was being overprotective. 

Then dad got a hole in his hand from a screw driver and Mrs. Benson went to her apartment and came back with a HUGE First aid kit. 

She then sprayed some spray on dad's hole in his hand and his howled in pain but then said it felt good. 

When Mrs. Benson gave him a lollipop I took one and went up to my room.     

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next night we were watching what the TV network did with iCarly. 

Luckily Carly got the  title back. 

The show was horrible too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys if you liked this you should check out my other stuff. 

Vote 

Share 

Comment 

Cali🎆