iDon't Want to Fight

Olivia's POV 

Today is the 25th, the day when Carly and Sam met. 

Sam tried to take Carly's tuna sandwich so Carly pushed her down. When she did that Sam said that she was alright and they had been friends since. 

Carly got Sam a custom iCarly tee shirt for their friendiversary. 

After Sam left Freddie came back over with a baseball bat. 

He put the bat down and jumped over the couch to sit next to Carly. 

"I like this song, pretty romantic, you feeling the mood"? Freddie said and put his arm around Carly, making me fake vomit. 

Then we heard the toilet flush. 

"Yeah I'm feeling the mood". Carly said as dad came out looking sad. 

"I'm sad". Dad said. 

"I was just at a funeral". Dad said. "In the bathroom"? I asked. 

"It was for my fish, I loved that little guy even as I dropped his life less carcass in the toilet". Dad told us. 

"You forgot to feed him didn't you"? Carly asked him. "I'm not good with pets that have to be fed on a regular basis". Dad said. 

"You two are lucky you know how to use the microwave". Freddie told Carly and I. 

"Yeah, or we'd be waving good bye from Spencer's toilet". Carly said. 

"Ah, you just wait, I can prove to you that I can be a responsible fish owner". Dad said. 

"Yeah, like that'll ever happen". I said. "No. You are not buying another fish". Carly told my dad. 

"Okay, starting right now I will not get another fish". Dad said, standing in front of the fish bowl. 

"Move". Carly said and walked over and tickled dad so he'd move. Dad laughed and moved out of the way. 

"You already bought another fish". Carly said once she saw the gold fish that was swimming around in the bowl. 

"His name is swimmie". Dad told us. I rolled my eyes and went to get a banana. 

That night I went to my friend Amya's apartment to watch iCarly. 

It was pretty bad. 

Carly and Sam kept on fighting. So when they walked out the room Freddie turned the camera on him and began faking technical difficulties. 

So I went back to the apartment and asked what Carly and Sam were fighting about. 

Carly told me what happened. Sam gave away the shirt that Carly made for her in order to get Cuddlefish tickets for them both to go and see and Carly is not happy about it. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freddie walked me home from school because Carly went somewhere. 

When we walked into the apartment I went upstairs while Freddie talked to my dad about Carly and Sam's argument. 

Freddie met me in my room and asked if I could hold his video camera during iCarly. I asked why and he said that he was gonna settle the argument between Carly and Sam. 

So I said yes and I went up to help him set up for the show. 

Right before the show began I ran upstairs to see Carly and Sam with their hair in ponytails and had them tied to strings. 

"Okay in five, four, three, two". Freddie said and started the camera. I grabbed the camera and pointed it at Carly and Sam. 

"Hi everyone, my name is Freddie, now usually I'm behind the camera". Freddie said. 

"Where you should be". Sam said. 

"But tonight Olivia Shay is working the camera". Freddie continued. I twirled the camera around and said hi. 

Then the web show began. It ended up with Carly and Sam furiously yanking each others ropes. 

After Freddie and I pulled the ropes away from them we all went downstairs to see the vote. 

Carly technically won, but Freddie put up another button that says Carly and Sam should stop being stupid and just make up with each other. 

I chose the last button. And that one won. 

 "Our fans don't like it when best friends fight and neither do I". Freddie said and Sam began lightly crying. 

Maybe I was crying to. But you can't prove it. 

Then Carly and Sam hugged it out as Freddie and I watched with smiles on our faces. 

"I see hugging". My dad said as he walked toward the kitchen. 

Then he showed us his automatic fish feeder. 

And it worked to, but there was one problem. 

"But don't you have to remember to reset the ball on top everyday"? I asked. 

Dad looked down in realization. "I'm going to my room". He said and went back to his room.

Carly went over and picked up the fish bowl. 

"Your bringing it back to the pet store aren't you"? I asked in which she answered yes. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, nothing new really. 

Cali🎆