Chapter 28

When Spencer felt done fucking you laying down he got off and untied you. He picked your waist up gesturing for you to stand for a moment. Not much later he put a chair in front of you. "Bend over the back side." Reids voice alluring. You did so without thinking. He put a blindfold above your eyes, handcuffed your hands to what felt like a thick rope on the wall. It was adjustable to make your body do whatever Spencer wanted. "Spread your legs Ivy." Again your body had a mind of it's own obeying every order given. Silence filled the air. You heard some kind of liquid squirt. What was he doing? You could feel something roughly pushing inside you. A second later the sounds of a machine was evident. What he pushed inside you started moving faster with every stroke. An other mechanic dildo. You started to moan but this wasn't anything you couldn't handle since you've done this a few times before. Reid hadn't been done setting things up. He had pushed what felt like a vibrator inside you as well. This vibrator had two connecting pieces so there was a smaller piece rubbing up against your clit. This was something that made your body flinch. Everything was hot. Spencer put nipple claps on both your nipples tugging at them every few minutes. You had become a moaning mess once again.

Jesus this couldn't get any better. You felt this paddle slap against your ass cheeks making you cry out, Every hit was harder. Apparently you were moaning either too loud or too much where Reid put a gag poll on your mouth. All of your senses driving you crazy. Basically every aspect of your body was being used. This went on for what seemed like forever. Even though Spencer was fucking around with spanking you, you didn't think he was really doing much to or for himself. Did he just want to torture you? That must be it especially with how rough he's been this entire time. You climaxed at least 7 times by now and Reid not once.

You lost all your consciousness. Nothing really made sense and everything was blurry. You couldn't comprehend what was happening. All you could tell was exactly how horny you were. You never felt so sexually frustrated in your life. All you wanted, all you need was Spencer to fuck you and come. It wasn't fair that he hasn't released. At some point Spencer took out everything and stopped with the paddle. You could barely stand. He took the rope out between your handcuffs but leaving you slumped on the chair. You were completely out of breath but absolutely nothing was gonna stop you from making that complete unfairly sexy man from coming. "Spencer.." You whined. No reply. "Reid!!" You fell on your ass from sliding off the chair. "It's Sir, Ivy." Your faced was fully grasped in Reid hands. Your lips slightly opened feeling him close to you. "Sir.." You whispered. "Yes?" He had gotten closer. "Please let me make you come.." You whined. "Beg." He told you. You couldn't resist anymore. You had to admit defeat. "Please.." You begged. He was silent. "Please fuck me." Your voice cracked. "Earn it." He instructed. "How?" You asked. You started to squirm with excitement. "Figure it out Ivy." He kissed your nose.

This is no time to be cute. Instinctively you darted for his mouth that should be in front of you. Your lips met with his, your kisses full of want. You literally threw yourself onto the man dominating you completely. The man that had complete and odder control of you. You were now on top of him. He didn't feel like he still had his clothes on. You managed to be on top of his dick. Even with your hands cuffed You grabbed his large erection shoving it inside yourself. You let out a soft but eager moan. Spencer let out a relieving moan as well. You pulled yourself up and down his length with all the strength you had.

You went slower as time went on. You guys had been fucking non stop for 6 hours. You're strength began to dissipate. Reid could feel your strength lesson taking over at that point. Both of you couldn't keep your hands from wandering. You and Spencer kept digging into each others skin. Reid's on his stomach/chest, and your scratches were on your back. When Spencer wasn't scratching at your back he was either leaving hickeys or biting forcefully at you where ever he could reach. You were at your limit. You couldn't balance anymore flopping onto Reid's chest. You couldn't go on anymore. Reid began to take control of you again flipping you on your stomach. He made sure you were arching your back keeping you in place with his hand. He didn't mind holding you up, he thought it was quite adorable seeing your body give in so much. He thrusted so hard you were sure your ass was going to bruise in the morning. Minutes went by that felt like seconds and he was spilling inside the condom he had on inside you. Spencer's body started to shut down but he made sure he moved you out of the way. He laid limp on the bed and grabbed you to get comfortable. He only got up once to clean you both off. After that you cuddled. You rested on your partner. You loved every second you'd ever spent with him, but tonight was something you'd never forget.

Spencer showed a side you didn't really get to see. If you did at all. But he hugged you tight kissing your head as you slowly fought to stay awake. The air was at its thickest point making it almost hard to breathe in. Thank God even though you were fucking the entire time the air conditioner was always on. It didn't take very much time for your skin to cool down but you didn't care since you were falling asleep by the second. Within 20 minutes both you and Spencer were sleeping soundly.