Chapter 36

Reid opened the front door for you to step inside the apartment first. Spencer didn't talk to you the entire ride home and it made your anxiety go mad. Was he upset with you? Were you really still fighting? You just wanted the fighting to be over. Once he set the keys to his car down on the counter you were the first to speak, "Spencer.. Why won't you talk to me?" He just looks at you, he had several emotions flowing through his eyes, it made it almost impossible to tell exactly what he was feeling. "What did you tell Cat when you muffled the mic?" his voice demanding and low. "Nothing you shouldn't expect," you retort. "Y/N," his eyes were completely settled on your face. "Spencer," you sarcastically answered, knowing full well you're getting yourself in more trouble than you were before. "I won't ask you again," Reid now leaning on the counter, arms crossed. He looked annoyed. "Why does it matter?" you ask. "I'm not gonna sit here all night waiting on your answer Y/N, so if you won't tell me I'm heading to bed. It's been a long day." Reid was about to close the bedroom door until you stopped him. "I don't want to fight with you anymore," your tone weak. All this fighting left you exhausted. You hated this. "I don't want to fight either Princess, I was just curious because of the look she had on her face. Speechless, pure hatred, sadness, nothingness, she looked completely overpowered and defeated. That made me want to know because you have no idea how turned on I was seeing you after her. I've honestly been trying not to jump your bones ever since you put on that dress, God Y/N, you don't only overpower Cat, you do with me the same. You're my drug, completely sexy, the only person that can actually challenge me, you're irresistible."

He sounded much more calm but you could clearly see the hunger in his eyes. Once again he looked at you like prey, making your entire body shiver. "I can fully agree with that statement when rules are reversed." you coyly grin. Just so we can end this fight though, I really only got mad because I wanted to protect you and Cat has been known to throw something at us in the midst of all things considered. I know you can definitely handle yourself, but sometimes I forget that you cant give up your control and let me handle things all the time. You cant always be codependent." His face looked a little sad, something that made your stomach turn in a bad way.

"You aren't the only one that needs to apologize," he cut you off, "Y/N you don't hav-" slipping a hand on his cheek and smiled at him. "Yes I do. It wasn't fair of me to get mad so easily, when you mentioned Cat yesterday it annoyed and made me jealous. Then getting to work finding out the latest case was about her and how she wanted to meet me was just too much to handle. You getting mad and yelling at me didn't help but by the end of everything I'm not and wasn't angry, I just want you. I'm sorry for being such a bitch today, I love you.. Can you forgive me?"

"Like there's anything to forgive," he pulled you in to kiss him tenderly. When the kiss finally broke apart he spoke softly again, "I love you too, princess."

Spencer grabbed your ass whilst picking you up off the floor. All you could do was giggle. "You looked so sexy tonight my love, its been driving me crazy all night," your eyes fluttered shut when you felt his slightly hardening dick brush against your sweet spot. "I could say the same for you, doctor. I've been trying all night not to jump all over you." He smiled, "Bedroom?" "Like you ever have to ask," you giggle.

Still in his grasp, you held onto his neck kissing lightly. Once you had gotten to the bed Reid slowly put you down. Something felt completely different. Reid didn't instruct you to take off your clothes, instead he slowly took them off himself, feathering kisses all over your body as he took them off. He was gentle. "I cant ever express how stunning you are," he mused. You didn't speak. Spencer's index and ring finger slid down your clothed slit. "I've barely done anything to you and your soaked, what a good girl." Reid praised. "Spencer..," you whispered. "Yes Princess?" "Please don't tease me tonight," you begged. In one swift motion you had become completely naked. He then kissed your clit. "Only because you asked so sweetly."

Nothing about what was happening was fast, or intense. He grazed over your folds with his tongue before coming up to your clit and nibbling on it slightly. You couldn't stop your body from jolting as his motions continued. "Tell me what you want Princess," he whispered against your core. "I just want you," you breathed out.

Not a second later, his index and ring finger were gliding against your walls as he agonizingly slowly pushed them inside your entrance. "Nothing in particular this time?" he questioned. All you could do was shake your head. The two of you never really did anything other then roughly fuck. You couldn't even remember the last time everything was gentle with no rush. Just pure pleasure from his early soft hands and his always soft plump lips. Minutes went by with Spencer slowly pulling his fingers in and out of your entrance while sucking and licking your clit carefully, like if he went any rougher or faster it would fall off. You slowly felt the familiar heat growing in the pit of your stomach.

"Spence, do I have permission?" you pleaded/begged. "Yes, I give you my permission sweet girl, now be a good girl for me and come." That's all you needed for your walls to crumble. He continued his actions until you completely rode out your orgasm. When he came up to face you again, he kissed you softly. "What about you?" you asked in a small voice. "I just wanted you to feel good Princess. I don't need anything," he reassured you. "But that's not fair to you," you whined. "I have all I need right here, let's go to bed ok? We'll shower in the morning." He kissed your forehead. He pulled you under to covers and you felt your tiredness wash over you. Reid whispered in your ear cute things until you fell asleep.