Chapter 31

"Ahh..mnmm...ahg," Spencer's lips were moving so gracefully against your clit. He slightly bit a few times making a gasp come out of you every time he did so. Your body kept reacting before your mind registered what was going on. "I can't hear you Y/N," Spencer's voice raspy from being between your thighs. He bit and sucked your clit more intensely knowing for sure you were definitely going to give him what he wants. He wanted to hear your moans, your whimpers, whines, groans, gasps, everything. Your back arched completely off the bed. "Spencer.." you whimpered. "Yes, Ivy?" His big brown eyes are staring up at you constantly. You were too out of breath to make even the smallest sentence. He took your silence for disobedience snaking his left hand up your thigh circling your clit vigorously. He came up to meet your face. For some reason you had covered your face with your own hands. "Oh baby, there's no need to be shy," He took your hands away with his right hand, his left still working harshly against your clit. "Tell me what you want," He instructed.

"You.." You breathed out. "I know baby, but that simply isn't going to get you anywhere." His left hand left in between your thighs. "Nooo," You whined at the loss. "Tell me what you want, then I'll touch you." He cooed. "What if you say no..?" "Darling I can surely promise there's so little I'll disagree with," He stayed crouched on the floor. "Do I have a limit? How much we're allowed to do?" you said shyly. "Nope. Whatever my princess wants, she gets tonight."

Princess?, Baby?, Darling?, where was any of this coming from? Ah well you won't question it since you really liked when you called you cute names.

"We can play a lot then?" you asked. "Just tell me Y/N." You could hear the annoyance building in his voice. "I want you to completely take control of my body. Do whatever you want, it doesn't matter. I just want you to make me forget everything and completely succumb to you and all your wishes," you pleaded. "That's what you want?" His voice is more so in the form of a question. "Yes." "Don't forget the safe word if things become too much." He looked you dead in the eyes. He needed reassurance. "Sunflower, I know." "Good girl."

Reid got up from the floor leaving you on the bed. He reached inside the closet grabbing a few things but only pulling out a blindfold. That didn't surprise you. You told him to have his way with you, of course he wasn't going to let you see what he would be using. You left him pull the blindfold tight around your eyes. "Sit on the back of your calves, and rest your hands on each thigh. Even though you couldn't see, you obeyed waiting for him to give more instructions. You could hear his soft footprints moving all throughout the room. The curiosity was killing you, but so was the anxiety.

Finally the footprint made a halt, but you could tell where he was because Spencer crouched back putting his hand to the side of your face. "Oh Y/N, my beautiful Darling, you're going to be screaming my name on the top of your lungs the entire night, I hope you're ready," You rested your cheek in his hand, relaxing yourself. "Nod if you understand." You nodded without hesitation. "That's my good girl," his voice soft for a second. There was slight movement until you felt Spencer clothes brush onto your naked body from behind. "Give me your hands," Again you obeyed. You could feel the rope gliding against your wrist with ease. "Is that ok, does it hurt too much?" Reid waited patiently. You tugged at your wrists with the rope feeling if it was comfortable enough. "Ye..," You stopped yourself. He didn't say you could speak. "It's ok baby, I ask you a question," Spencer rubbed your arms a little. "Yes, Sir, It's perfect," You said confidentially. Reid pulled the both of you up, but sat you back down in a chair. The cold wood hit your ass sending a shriek from your mouth. Spencer didn't seem to react, instead he gently started fingering you with two fingers. You couldn't stop the panting, or soft moans. Not long after he began to kiss up your thighs sending bigger heat waves to your entrance. "I've barely even touched you and you're soaking up my chair, Dirty girl," The smile on his face was apparent.

Even though his fingers felt amazing, you needed more friction. Maybe something bigger? Maybe for him to move faster. You whined at the pace trying to close your thighs getting a better sensation. "Did I say you could do that, Ivy?" Reid growled. He pushed your legs wide open again. "You'll have to be punished for that." Punishment?! Oh god yes. Yes, yes, yes, YES!! Please punish me doctor Reid? I was a bad girl. Anything will suffice if it means something faster, you couldn't take the slowness. Those were your only thoughts until they were clouded by two things. Spencer had put this small thing inside of your entrance, then did something much bigger. You assumed it was a dildo. They filled you up instantly, then they turned on. Oh shit.

Both the bullet and the dildo were vibrating at the highest capacity. You almost fell out of the chair but the sudden feeling inside of you. "Spencer," you moaned. He was fucking you with the dildo going in an out of your entrance with semi quick movements. "Spence," You moan again only a little louder. That burning sensation was quickly building in your lower stomach. "Please.." You pleaded, barely audible. He didn't speak, only leveled his other free hand with your clit again rubbing faster than he did all night. The sensations were too overbearing. You were about to climax, Reid noticed and stopped all motions within seconds pulling both the bullet and dildo out of you. "Wha..wait..no," You cried out, Spencer had denied you your first orgasm. "Bad girls don't get rewarded." he scoffed. "Please, Spencer wait, please let me cum," You couldn't stop yourself from begging.

"Maybe later," He chuckled "If I'm feeling generous," That ASSHOLE!!