Chapter 21

"I didn't like that movie very much." Garcia stated. "Then you shouldn't have come Penelope." You spoke after her. "Hey now, be nice Y/N she doesn't usually watch these kinds of movies." Morgan grabbed Garcia to comfort her. "Exactly! My case is closed. Y/n is not made for the weak stomached." You laughed. "Why don't you also tell that to pretty boy then?" Morgan smiled. "I wasn't scared! There's very little prove in Annabelle being a real thing." "Mhmm. Ok Reid." You laughed with Morgan.

"So where to?" You asked Spencer. Morgan took Penelope home. "How about home." "Ok. But who's?" You darted him a look of annoyance. "Mine. Duh." You rolled your eyes. "There's a proper answer."

"Go into my room there's some things waiting for you on the bed." What could it be you wondered. Walking inside the room you saw a dress, heels, the necklace Reid had given you and a bracelet that matched the outfit. "How would you like my hair?" You poked out your head waiting for an answer. "Done up in a loose ponytail." He shouted back. "Thank You." Then you started to get dressed.

Spencer snuck into the room for a slight second getting a different pair of clothes as well. He paused to look at you. "Absolutely stunning." You blushed. "I haven't even gotten the dress on." "I know, you're body is stunning to look at." This made you look down. "Hey, don't do that." You looked up slightly in question. "You do that when you feel insecure." He spoke. "I do." You asked. "You know you do don't play dumb with me." He grabbed your chin with one of his hands and kissed your soft lips. "One day you'll see yourself the way I do." He just stared into your eyes. "fix your makeup a little but not much I like the way it looks." Then he left the room.

"Why are you leaving? This is your room." You asked trying to go after him. "Because this is your space for the time being." "Spenc.." He stopped you from saying anymore. "Hurry is up Ivy we're on a tight schedule. We can't afford to be late." You just stood there stunned then resorted to getting ready again.

"Where are we?" You asked. "An art gallery." "Why?" "Because you love art." You smiled. You remembered that?" :of course I did Y/N what kind of partner would I be if I didn't?"

Partner..

This didn't settle in your mind for the whole night. But you didn't dare question it. The two of you admired the art you saw having a good time when someone from Reid's past randomly showed up to say hello.

"Spencer! What a coincidence!" She said. "Lyla.." Spencer cleared his throat grabbing onto your dress. "Who's this?" She gave you a small dirty look. You couldn't stop the words pouring out of your mouth. "His girlfriend. Who are you?" You smiled devilishly. You felt Reid looking at you after you said that. "Oh his ex kind of. We sort of had a thing a long time ago." "Oh really? How fun.." You started to get a little uncomfortable. "Yeah, it's so good to see you again." She smiled and went to touch Spencer's arm. "Yes it was nice meeting you, now if you would kindly excuse us." You quickly grabbed her hand before she touched Reid and pulled it down and away from him. With that you two left.

"Girlfriend.." You heard Spencer say under his breath. He had a little smirk on his face. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that." You quickly shot. "I'm not mad." He said going into his car. "You're not?" You were shocked. "No. I actually liked when you said that to her." You sighed in relief.

Thank God.

"So what's the story between you too? "I met her years ago on a case. She was being stalked and people were being killed so she could have her career." "That's sounds fun." You joked. "Not really." He looked down. "What happened?" You asked further. "She basically used me until she was done and felt safe with her life again." "You're kidding." You felt yourself get a bit angry. She used him. "Nope. Then again that's what I was used to back then. Thankfully it's not the same." You grabbed his hands. "And it'll never happen again." You gave him a reassuring smile even if he didn't see it. "I know." He finally looked up. "You ready?" He spoke again. "Of course."

Once again you were at his apartment. You made yourself comfortable taking off most of what you were currently wearing. It's a good thing you have spare clothes here. "Y/N come here." Reid was sitting at the table. "Yes?" "Sit." He pointed to his lap. You smiled and did as told. "You've changed my life so much." Spencer knelt his head on your chest. "Is that bad or good?" You got a little nervous. "The best." He responded. He wrapped his arms around your body hugging you. You couldn't help but get butterflies as you hugged back. "Thank you." He said. "For what?" You asked. "Everything." He squeezed tighter. What's with the sudden lovey doveyness? "Today was gonna be such a hard day for me if you, Morgan, and Penelope didn't show up." "What's so special about today?" You tried getting him to look up. "Maeve's anniversary."

When he looked up you saw tears forming in his eyes. "Spencer.." You didn't know what to do. "No. It's completely fine. You just remind me of her in a lot of ways. Almost like you were directly sent my way by her.." He gave a saddened smile. "Well it's a good thing I'm here then." You smiled brushing through his hair with your fingers. He let go of his grip but grabbed your hand pulling you into the room. "Undress please?" Spencer looked a little shy. You went into his bed laying down. "Now it's your turn. Come here." Gesturing your arms out for him to come into them. You cradled him until he fell asleep then knocking out yourself.