Chapter 42

You'd never been so determined in your life. You felt like the flash running down to Morgans room as fast as you could. It was 11 pm so Morgan was probably asleep by now. Hopefully you didn't wake him when you got there. Once you knocked on the door your anxiety poured into every aspect of you. The longer it took for someone to answer that damn door, it was feeding your anxiety like you were starving. Finally the door opened. "Oh hey Y/N," Morgan gave you a sympathetic look. "Where's Spencer?" You asked looking around. Morgan moved so you could see Reid sitting there on the couch. His body physically stiffened at the sound of your voice. "Reid I think Y/N wants to talk.." Morgan left it at that. "I'll see you in the morning I'm heading to bed but please for the love of us all, take that poor man back to your room and resolve what happened." He whispered so Reid couldn't hear.

At a blink of an eye Reid was sluggishly standing in front of you. Anyone in the world could tell he'd been crying.

Fuck!!

"Hi my love," you smiled, caressing his cheek. Your anxiety started to dissipate when he accepted you hand leaning more into it. "Hi beautiful," he croaked. "Please don't cry. I'm sorry I caused you to feel anything other than something good. I should have told you.." "It's not your fault. You aren't ready and it's completely ok..," Spencer interrupted. "No Spence, please let me talk. Over the last few months I've wanted nothing but to be your wife; I've been waiting so darn long for you to ask me but when you finally did I froze. It doesn't mean I don't want to marry you, I'm just not used to people actually wanting me and treating me so well. Everyone has been taken away from me at some point in my life so with you basically asking if you could stay in mine forever just didn't wrap around my head. I love you more than anything Spencer. I love you so much and I couldn't live another day on this Earth without you. Please come back to the room with me. Don't let me take the walk on shame.." you pleaded.

The only thing he could do was sigh. He grabbed your hands and pulled you into another tight hug for the night. "So does that mean you'll marry me..?" His head now rested on the top of yours. "Ask me again when we're alone, then I'll answer." You teased with a smile. "If that's what it takes," he smirked.

The walk back to the room was silent but you both radiated with love. After you closed the door from going inside, you tackled Spencer in your embrace. "Ask me again," you cooed. "Please marry me Y/N," he spoke through sparkling eyes. "I'm sorry what was that now? Maybe a tad bit louder," you giggled. "MARRY ME GOD DAMMIT!!" He basically shouted. "As you wish Prince Charming!" You kissed him deeper then you had before. This kiss summed up everything between you both. It shared everything you ever did together, every emotion, every experience. Quite frankly this was the best damn kiss you'd ever had. "Give me your hand," he instructed. Spencer put on this beautiful small ring with tiny clear diamonds surrounding this big navy blue diamond in the middle. It was absolutely breathtaking. "Spencer it's stunning!" You gasped. "Never as much as you," he countered. All that filled the air was love.

"Come into the room with me?" He pleaded. "Like you even have to ask," you smiled.

Spencer grabbed your face once again and started peppering kisses all over you. Slowly he took your clothes off, as you did his. You were lightly pushed onto the bed and he climbed on top of you. He put two fingers in front of your face. "Open you mouth and suck." You kept eye contact as you did your request. "My Good Girl," he praised. This only made the heat forming in between your thighs worse. You moaned in response. He took out his fingers after a minute. Spencer reached down until he got to his destination. As his fingers made contact with your clit, you whimpered. His speed was moderate. Thankfully he wasn't slow. You didn't want to rush anything but you weren't going to allow this to be super slow. You needed as fastish pace or you were going to freak. He licked, bit, and kissed all over your body claiming what was rightfully ONLY his. You didn't want to be the only one receiving some kind of pleasure so you reached down and started pumping your hand along his dick. His whines and moans were feeding your growing orgasm. Neither of you were going to last very long and it was clear you both knew that. Once again Spencer was hovering over your needy body knowing what it needed. Slowly he began to enter inside your core. At first he was really slow but as every second passed his pace began to increase. "Sir please, can I come?" You whispered in his ear after biting his lobe. "F-fuckk, no wait a little longer I want us to finish together tonight Ivy," he stuttered. "Please hurry I can't last much longer!" You whined. As if on cue from your cries, Spencer slams into you, grunting in your ear, he started on your clit again, "Now baby, come with me,"

Your entire body seized. As you felt your impending orgasm shoot straight through you, you also felt Spencers filling you inside. Spencers body collapsed on top of your and all you could think to do was hold him until he was give his strength back. "I love you more than anything, even science, can explain Y/F/N," he slid out and off of you getting up and helping you to the bathroom. After you cleaned each other up you got under the covers completely consumed in one anothers embrace. "You're right, not even science could explain how this feels," you sleepily laugh. "Get some sleep my precious girl," Reids voice was soft. "Only if you do," you smiled jokingly.

Your dreams were filled with endless possibilities on what life holds with Spencer. All the new things you'd get to see and love, growing old with him and having genius babies, everything excited you and you never wanted your dreams to come to an end. But when they did you'd get to open your eyes and truly experience the rest of your life with the man that made it 100% impossible to love another soul the way you could've before.