Chapter 20

You woke up to your alarm. Five minutes later you got up grabbing your belongings and heading towards the lobby. When you reached the main floor you saw almost all of your team. There was Morgan, Emily, Jj and Rossi. Hotch and Spencer were nowhere to be found.

"Where's Hotch and Reid?" you asked. "Late, obviously." Rossi spat. "I had no idea, I'll call them again." Jj said afterwards. Emily and Morgan we just sitting there. "Hey, is everything ok with you? It seemed like the case really got to you." Emily asked. "Uhh yeah I'm fine. Just some unwanted memories came up." You answered back. "Ok good." The conversation ended.

"Ahh there's pretty boy! You're late." Morgan jumped up. "Yeah I know, I'm sorry. My alarm didn't go off." Reid came to merge in the group. "Now all we need is Hotch." Jj said. "I'm right here. I had to take care of something. Lets go." Once Hotch finished his sentence everyone was leaving to the jet. Reid, you, Morgan, and Emily went into one car; and Hotch, Rossi, and Jj went into the other. When everyone arrived to the jet in a single-file line, one bye one, everyone went in. "A few hours til' we land." Hotch explained.

Everyone decided to play cards on the way home. Of course you won. Besting Reid was the funniest thing to you because "no one ever looses to Reid." Well you did almost every time. The 4 hours were up and everyone was dropped off one by one. The last two were always you and Reid.

"Wanna come over?" Spencer asked. You knew you had to take the chance at being a smart ass. "Like a slumber party?!" You smiled. "What's a slumber party?" This shocked you. "Reid!" You gasped. "I'm only kidding. I know what a slumber party is." Reid chuckled. "Oh my God." You ended up hitting Reid on the shoulder. "Owwwww." He looked sad. "Ow my ass Spencer Reid." You just looked out the window. He smiled yet again.

Reid opened up his front door letting you go inside first. "Can we just sleep all day?" You whined. "I think we could make that work." You heard behind you. You felt arms grab you turning and lifting you up.

"Spencer!" You giggled. You felt a sharp sting on your ass as he slapped it. "Hey!" you spoke again. He took you off of his shoulders onto his bed then went in himself. "Let's go to bed now." He looked at you. "Great plan!" You laughed. All you did the next day was sleep and watch Tv with Reid. It was a lazy day. After that you went back to sleep for the next day.

You woke up at 3 in the morning. An alarm was set only to very low volume so only you could hear it. Today was Spencer's birthday and you had something special planned before you had to go into work. You went into the bathroom after grabbing something from your suitcase. You lit a Midnight Blue Citrus candle to set the mood more. You also put on his favorite navy blue lingerie set you still had. You also put your hair into pigtails. Now it was off to surprise Spencer.

You waked over to him and climbed back in bed going down. Reid was already semi-hard. You grabbed onto his length putting your mouth around it. A second later you went down then up making your hands work against him. Not too long after Reid started to wake up. His small moans were getting you excited. "Y/N what are you doing?" You started to suck harder moving your hands faster. "Mmmn" He breathed out. Right when he was about to come you stopped and went up to meet his face. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY REID!!!!" You smiled hugging him. "Uh..Thank you." He hugged back. "What are you wearing?" He asked. You pulled off of him so he could see. "Oh.." He cleared his throat. "You know if you stay up we have 3 hours until we have to go in." You looked at him purely. "3 hours?" He asked just to be sure. "Yep."

Just like that he flipped the both of you. He was now on top of you. Reid started kissing your neck and down. He started to nibble on pieces of your skin and your breathed caught in your throat every time. "I love the smell of the candle" Spencer kissed your stomach. "That's why I got it." You chuckled. Spencer slowly took off every article of clothing you had on you. He warmed you up so pushing inside your entrance wouldn't hurt. "You're such a goo girl, Little one." He nibbled on your hip.

You blushed. "Such a good girl that you did this for me. I think you deserve a reward." He climbed to your breasts. "Oh yeah? What's that then?" You looked down at him. At the exact same time you felt something thick and hard push inside of you, Harsh and painful sting to your breasts as he bit hard onto one of them, and his free hand tightly holding your neck squeezing it. "Fuck!" you yelled. Spencer started to move slow, letting go of your neck and breasts.

For 3 hours the two of you fucked. It didn't matter what you wanted since it was his birthday. Everything was his choice. You loved everything he did to your body anyways. "Come here." You told Reid once you got ready for work. "I got this for you too." He opened the medium sized jewelry box. Inside was a bdsm mens bracelet. "You got me something so I thought it was only fair I did the same." You stood there filled with anxiety. "I love it Y/N." "Yay!" You smiled. "Oh I also got you this!" You handed him a book. "Holy crap! I've been looking everywhere for this!" He jumped happily. "You're welcome!" You smiled. When everyone got to the office they all celebrated Spencer's birthday as well.