Chapter 32

"You did amazing Princess!!" His praise went straight to your core.

You waited for only a second until Reid's warm tongue landed on your clit, kissing it before looking back up at you. Then he began, "Did you know that one of the most effective ways to get a woman off when tongue fucking her is numbers? A lot of people think it's letters, but nope it's the numbers that drive you crazy," Reid once more didn't wait anytime to attaching his lips to your over throbbing clitoris and entrance. You needed something desperately to fill you up. "Can you guess what the best number to try is?" His hot breath against your extremely sensitive skin was driving you insane. "No answer, hmm?" You were too busy trying not to cum too fast. Not because he told you no; it's because you simply wanted to hold out a little longer.

"I guess I'll just have to show you then," he murmurs. In slow circles he began to swirl his tongue, in an eight, earning gasps and low groans from you. You could feel his smile against the sides of your vagina. You couldn't help when your hips bucked up for more friction. Spencer took the hint going at a faster pace, digging his tongue into your clit more, specifically wear his tongue was when your hips jolted. There is was, your sweet spot. Where you'd see stars forming if a rhythm was kept. It drove you crazy. you tried so hard moving your hips away from him but it was no use when he forced your hips down and in place tightly.

"Fuck!!" you cried out. You were about to cum. You were going to have the best and first orgasm of the night. Spencer could feel your lips start to fold throbbing more then earlier. He continued with his actions until the very last second, then stops. "Spencer!! Fuck not again I need to finish please!!" tears were starting to come out dampening the blindfold. "You thank me later my love," his voice was dark. You couldn't wait and you needed the release more than anything, right when you thighs were about to crash into each other, Reid yanks them away from each other, holding them in place using more force then you could. You were completely spread open for him. Nothing hidden. "They stay open." This was the second denial. What the fuck it wrong with him?! Why won't he let you come.

Reid knew how needy you were being but absolutely loved it. He blew small cool air onto you making matters worse. All you wanted to do was cum, why was that so bad?

His hands grabbed you, pulling your stomach to meet with his obvious growing erection, as he sat down on the chair again. No time wasted something hard hit your ass. It stung. What the hell is that? He'd never used this before. It was multiple things that felt like lines coming down your ass. That's when it clicked, Spencer was using a whip.

"Ok Princess, Since I know you like getting spanked so much this is a treat. How many do you think your cute perky ass can take before your body gives into me, Hmmm?" The thrill of that whip going across your ass way too many times was absolutely ravishing. You wanted to at least make your ass a little numb. Lash marks spread across your bottom, buried, beat, and red. FUCK YES!! "Ten," You spoke finally. "Are you sure you can take that much Princess?" concern laced in his voice. "Please Sir, I can take it, I want it!" You basically screamed. "Anything for my Good Girl," Spencer mused. Why the hell was his constant compliments turning you on so much more? Yes, you have a praise kink but damn.. "Count them out for me, or I'll lose track.." Spencer lied. Spencer has an eidetic memory. You'd never forget that, and you both knew he wouldn't forget.

SMACK!

"One," you yelped. Fuck that stung.

SMACK!

"Two," you whimpered.

SMACK!

"Three," you jolted slightly.

One by one Spencer crackled the whip stronger, rougher, and faster. One by one, quickly but not fast enough, you were beginning to feel that build up again. Your orgasm was coming; just by him whipping your ass. How was this possible? How did it fell this amazing? Every smack turned you on more and more, by the tenth smack you were inaudible. You couldn't more nor speak. Nothing seemed to get your attention. you could even think properly. The only thing you could feel was that you were floating. "Darling are you ok? You haven't said anything since nine.." No answer. "Y/N?.." Still nothing. "Baby?.." This time he went to look at you. What you couldn't see was that Reid got really panicked when you won't answer until he looked into your eyes. You had entered Subspace. Something you've never experienced before, but holy shit even if you didn't cum this euphoria was extraordinary. You never wanted it to stop. Everything just felt so amazing. You couldn't feel the pain anymore. Just like that you'd gotten even more attached to Spencer Reid.

He spent a sold minute just rubbing your ass so it wouldn't sting as bad for the morning. Spencer gently laid you down on your side of the bed. He wanted to let your highly disturbed ass rest. Your ass was numb but feeling the fabric against your bare skin felt amazing. He put on this cream to help with the pain and bruising for tomorrow. Thank God you didn't have work in the morning. You were going to need the rest.