Movies

I open my eyes and see Calum's chest in front of me, I look up and see him smiling. 

"Morning" He kisses my forehead. 

"Hello" I reply sleep still lingering in my voice, "What time is it?" 

"Nearly 10" 

"I slept for 6 hours?!" I reply as I sit up. 

"Pretty much" Calum chuckles.

"Why didn't you wake me?! I must have been killing you!" 

"Don't worry! I fell asleep as well" Calum protests. 

"Don't lie to me Calum Hood" 

"He did Andie, I got a really cute picture of it too" Ashton walks in. 

"Oh hey Ash" I wave, "Wait Ashton? Since when did you get here?" 

"I got here like 30 minutes ago" He replies casually as he sits down on the two-seater couch next to us holding a giant bucket of MnM's, "Want some?" 

"Don't mind if I do" I smile, standing up from my seat and taking a few. 

"How'd you get in here?" Calum questions as he sits up. 

"Mali let us in" Luke and Michael walk into the living room. 

"Hope you don't mind" Michael grins as he sits next on the floor next to Ashton with a bag of chips in his hand. 

"Why didn't you guys wake us up?" I ask, sitting down next to Calum. 

"You looked so peaceful aaaand we needed some pictures for twitter and instagram" Luke explains as he sits next to me. 

"Alrightey then, where's Mali?" I say before putting the last MnM in my mouth. 

"Peekaboo" Mali laughs as she walks into the room, carrying cups and a bottle of Mountain Dew. 

"Oh hey Mali" 

"Hey Dee, that's what the boys told me to call you" She smiles as she takes the seat next to Ashton. 

"That's me" I smile. 

Calum's phone begins to ring, "Hello?" He answers. 

"Oh hey Chase" He pauses, "Yeah she's right here" Calum listens to my Dad's reply, "Here she is" 

Calum hands me the phone, "Hey Dad .... Yeah that's fine .... Ok Dad .... Love you too Bye" I hang up, "Hey is it ok if I stay over? Dad's working late" 

"Sure" Mali smiles, "Actually all of you should stay over! SLUMBER PARTY!" Mali suggests. 

"Oh my god Dee can you braid my hair?" Luke questions, "it's getting kinda long" 

"Don't know whether to be worried or honoured" Mali and I raise an eyebrow at eachother. 

"MINE FIRST!" Michael shouts out. 

"Hey I'm oldest in this whole band!" Ashton protests. 

"Bitch please, she loves me the most" Calum throws out. 

"How long have you known them for Mali?" I question, as the boys argue. 

"Too long" We laugh together. 

Mali and I sit there dying of laughter, listening to the most stupid comebacks coming from each of them, before they get tired from their own voices. 

Mali's phone rings, "Hey Stephen ... Oh yeah they're having a sleep over anyways ... Come over .... Ok love you" 

"Stephen is my boyfriend, he's coming over as well" Mali explains as she puts her phone on the coffee table.