Last class

All of us walk off stage and into their dressing room. 

"Weelll surprise!" I laugh as Calum lifts me up off the floor and kisses my cheek. 

"You guys played a sick set!" Jay compliments them. 

"Oh thanks man! I'm Michael" Michael introduces himself. 

"I'm Jay!" 

"Who are you little one?" Ashton bends down to Beth. 

"My name's Beth what's yours?" 

"You have a nice name Beth, I'm Ashton" Ashton holds out his hand for a handshake. 

Beth gladly takes it, "Hey man, great show" Chris says. 

"Thankyou! You guys are really great dancers" Ashton smiles. 

Xavier and Adam were busy chatting away in the doorway.

"Well since everyone is partnering up, I'm Deeg!" Deeg jumps over to Luke. 

"Hiya!" Luke gives him a hi-5. 

Everyone was busy talking to eachother, saying random facts and having a great time, Calum and I walk out of the room and out to the back of the venue. Calum starts spinning me around. 

"Hello" I giggle. 

"Hi there" Calum grins. 

I run over to a random brick wall and pull myself up onto it, "Care to join me?" 

"Pushy pushy" I hold out my hand and Calum takes it as he sits on the wall. 

"So ... You di-" Calum cut me off. 

He cups my face in his hand and our lips crash into eachother. 

"Oh shit not again!" I hear Michael's voice appear, "Why do I always have to be the one to walk in first?!"

Calum and I pull away and laugh at Michael's reaction, all of them pile out of the door way. 

"Okay next time one of you are opening the door first, I've done this way too many times!" Michael complains. 

"Gosh Dee, you could've stuck a note on the door or something at least" Deeg jokes, all the others start laughing except for Beth who was completely lost.

"Alright, alright let's go eat" Calum hops off of the wall, he holds out his hand for me to take. 

Instead of holding onto his hand I stand up on top of the wall and manage a back tuck off the wall and land perfectly on two feet. A round of applause from the crowd. 

"Thankyou" I bow, "I'm hungry!" 

"Okay well let's go my little spider woman" Calum puts his arm around my waist.

__________________________________________

*2 DAYS BEFORE LONDON*

"This group isn't gonna be the same when you leave Dee" Jay says. 

"Don't worry guys, if any of you wanna come and visit us, we'll always have enough room!" Ashton smiles. 

We were having one last dance session, Calum, Michael, Ashton and Luke joining us as spectators, before we go to London.

"I'll take note of that" Xavier says, "And stay away from that coffee apparently it's reeaalllyy bad" 

"Got it" Michael replies. 

"Don't forget about me!" Beth says.

"How could we ever?" Calum gasps. 

"Are you sure you guys can't come over for dinner tonight?" I ask. 

"We would buuuut SOME of us have school" Deeg jokes. 

"I wish you guys could come with us" I say resting back in Calum's arms. 

"Don't worry we'll visit you and if we end up getting accepted into that dance tour around the world, you'll be the first ones we notify" Chris nods his head. 

"In that case we'll get the spare room ready" Calum says. 

A group of girls around my age in leotards and tights come through the doors, lead by a middle-aged woman, "Sorry to bust the party guys but we need to practise for the concert" She says walking up to Xavier. 

"The floor's all yours Miss Darcy" Xavier stands up and we start packing away all of our things. 

"I wouldn't try anything with these girls, it's like they're all on their period 24/7 or something" Deeg whispers to Michael, Ashton and Luke. 

I look around to each of the girls, hair pulled back into tight buns, their rib cages were sort of visible through their tight black leotards, their stares were piercing through me. It was terrifying! Calum put his arm around my waist, holding me close to him. 

"Don't worry about them" Calum whispers to me as he kisses the top of my head. 

"Wasn't gonna" I whisper back kissing his cheek. 

"Let's jet guys" Chris says taking Beth's hand and walking out of the studio. 

Calum picks up my backpack and slings it over his shoulder, I put my arm around his waist as he puts his around my shoulders. As I walk passed the girls, they all stare at me, it was like they were watching my every move, judging everything I did, I couldn't help but just smile at them. I always believed that just because someone else is trying to put you down, doesn't mean that you should return the favour. 

Calum and I walk out of the studio doors for the last time in the next 6 months. I was going to miss this place, but I know I'd find a new studio in London. We all walk out of the building where the studio was placed and walk to the carpark a few streets away. 

"Make sure that we still have our cod battles while I'm over there okay?" Michael nudges Jay.

"What? You not sick of me beating you yet?" Jay teases. 

Luke and Deeg were talking about Jenna Marbles, Chris and Ash were talking about cars they would want, since they were the only 2 of our group that could drive, Xavier, Cal and I were talking about our flight. 

"What time's the flight?" Xavier asks. 

"5am" Calum sighs. 

"Ok I'll come passed Dee's at like midnight, then we'll head off from there?" Xavier turns to me. 

Dad didn't want to drive because he was too scared that he wouldn't stop crying, so Xavier is tagging along because he's on holiday at university. 

"Sounds like a plan" I smile. 

Ashton, Xavier and Chris heat up their cars as the rest of us stand behind the cars in the empty parking lot to say our goodbyes. 

"Okay everyone, I better see your butts in London on that tour ok? If not I'm coming back here and making you all practise your asses off alright?" I say sternly but laugh towards the end. 

"She's like this all the time guys, why do you think she's coming to London with us?" Calum teases as everyone laughs. 

"Take care guys! Don't worry we'll skype when you are stuck on choreography" I pull them in for a group hug. 

"That will have to be every practise then" Jay says before giving me an individual hug. 

I give each of them a little message and a hug before getting in the car with Calum, Ashton, Luke and Michael. Even the boys were sad to leave them, but I know that they'll be in London with us soon, even if I have to help out with paying their tickets. 

Honestly, it's a fail chapter that you've had to wait so long for ... but I'm on the next chapter as we speak ! I love you all <3 I'm so proud of our boys but just this part of me wants them to just stay here in sydney, making covers and being able to talk each and every one of us, but with the amount of talent they have, I'm proud because they are getting the recognition they deserve :') 

TWITTAAHH - @cdizzleimagines