Fall

"MORRRNNIIINNNGGG!!!!" 

I rub my eyes and wake up to Calum shoving his face in mine. 

"Euuugggghhhhh" I exclaim. 

I push his forehead away and cover my face with a pillow.

"Oh come on Andie! We have school today! Don't forget about that english assignment!" 

Calum tries to pull the pillow away from me, but I had a very firm grip on the fluffy object. 

"Go away" I mumble. 

"Fine" I feel Calum's weight lift off of the bed. 

There was a moment of silence, until of course Calum jumped on top of me. I groan. 

"Calum, if you do not get off of me I will make your other eye black" I threaten as Calum lifts himself up. 

I pull the pillow away from my face and sit up. 

"Hm" Calum raised an eye brow. 

"What now?" I say with impatience. 

"It's amazing that even though you just woke up, you still look pretty" 

I blush as I throw my pillow at him. 

"Shut up! Now shoo, I need to take a shower" Sleep still lingered in my voice. 

"Ok, ok! And Tori and Max are outside talking with your Dad" Calum said as he walked out the door. 

I take a quick shower, put on the usual uniform and slip on a pair of grey ankle socks, before I walk outside. Calum was at the breakfast table helping himself to a bowl of cereal as Max, Tori and Dad were laughing away in the lounge room. 

"Morning guys" I yawn, stretching my arms out wide. 

Calum looks up from his bowl and gives me a smile with his cheeks filled with the food.

"Hey Andie" Max and Tori wave at me as Dad nods. 

I skip into the kitchen and get out a red cereal bowl. I fill it up with cornflakes, milk and just to get me awake sugar. Calum looks at me funny. 

"What?" I say as I put in a spoon of sugar. 

"Sugar?" He raises an eyebrow. 

"Yes Calum this is sugar" I nod my head at him as if I were a teacher, teaching a little boy. 

"Why?" He plops his spoon in the bowl of cereal. 

"Why not?" I grab his bowl and put in a spoon of sugar "Eat up" 

I put a spoon of the breakfast cereal in my mouth and so does Calum. His eyes light up and he begins eating his food quickly. 

"Hey Andie?" Max calls from the living room. 

"Yeeeeees?" I reply as I swallow down my food.

"Come over to our place after school, bring Calum! I want you to see something" 

Tori smiles and nods her head. 

"Sure no problem, Calum?" I look over to Calum who was holding his yellow bowl up to his face to drink the left over milk.

"Mhm!" He puts down the bowl and grins.

"Text me the address Max" 

"No problemo" Max pulls out his phone.

"Dad, are you coming?" 

My Dad was in mid laugh before as he replied "Oh yes, I'll be there at dinner though"