Toast

"GOOODDMOOORRRNNIIINNGGGGG!" I hear Ashton and Luke shout, causing Calum and I to wake up.

"Come here!" I yell before chasing Ashton and Luke around the house, Calum following behind me.

Luke and Ashton run down the hallway and almost down the staircase. I hear a loud thud, followed by numerous amounts of loud noises, ending with Luke and Ashton laughing. I stand at the top of the staircase and look at the both of them on the floor, rolling around and laughing.

"You guys are stupid" I yawn.

"Did they fall down the stairs?" A shirtless Calum emerges behind me.

"What do you think?" I point to the two idiots at the bottom of the staircase.

"Well! Goodmorning Dee" Calum kisses my forehead, "I'm gonna go take a shower, unless you wanna join me" He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Go take a shower" I push him away from me as he walks to the bathroom laughing.

I turn back to Luke and Ashton who were dusting themselves off and helping eachother up. I walk down the stairs, "What's for breakfast?"

"Strawberry jam on toast" Ashton says, putting an arm around me.

"To the kitchen!" I say before we all walk.

"Goodmorning Andie" Adam greets me, he was 'reading' a newspaper (looking at the garfield comics) and sipping on a cup of coffee.

"Morning Adam" I give him a hi five.

Ashton pops some bread into a toaster, Luke brings out the jam and looks for a breadknife as I boil some water in a kettle.

"Where's Mikey?" I ask.

"Where else would he be?" Luke looks at me.

Luke and I share a mischievious look before running up the stairs and to their room.

Michael, Luke and Ashton share a room exactly the same as ours but it has a set of bunkbeds.

Luke and I carefully creep up on a peacefully sleeping Michael, we're about 10 centimetres away from jumping on him and then, "BOO!!" Michael shouts.

"AAAHH !!" Luke and I scream in terror backing away from a laughing Michael.

"Troll King strikes again" Michael laughs.

"You scared the shit out of me!" I punch Michael in the arm.

"Yeah! Me Too!" Luke punches him as well.

"Hey! I'm not the one trying to disturb someone's beauty sleep" Michael crosses his arms.

"Well there's nothing beautiful about your hair" Luke points out.

"Right back at ya chewbacca!" Michael smirks.

"Enough with the jokes, I'm hungry!" I say before pushing the both of them out of the room.

I walk out of the room and find Calum walking towards our room, with a towel wrapped around his waist, dripping wet hair and a bare, shiny chest.

"You know they invented shirts for a reason" I stop in front of him.

"And they invented pants for reason Andrea Summer Roberts" Calum wraps his arms around me.

I stole one of Calum's jumpers, that reached about mid thigh for me and yes I am wearing underwear!

"Eugh Cal, you're soaking wet!" I say struggling to release myself from his grip.

"Well you do have that effect on me" He winks seductively.

"Get off of me!" I chuckle, "Go put on some clothes and then come down for breakfast"

"You calling me fat?!" Calum gasps.

"I didn't say it!" I tease, walking down the stairs.

I can hear Calum's distant laugh as I walk towards the kitchen, "Toast's ready!" Ashton calls.

"Yeeess" I smile, taking 2 slices and putting the jam on top of it.

Calum joins us a few minutes later, we start talking about the studio, the album, food and of course when we were going to get Wifi. I finish off my last piece of toast and skip up the stairs to take a shower.

I take all of my shower products out of my suitcase, take a towel and head off the bathroom. After my shower I wrap the towel around me securely and walk to the room Calum and I share.

"Sup boys" I say opening the door, all of them were in the room.

"Hey Dee" They don't look up from their phones.

"You guys gonna leave or??" I cross my arms.

"Why would we leave I me-" Luke looks up, "LEAVING! LEAVING" Luke covers his eyes, Michael following him and then Ashton. 

"Calum?" I raise an eyebrow. 

"I won't look I promise!" Calum buries his head in his blanket. 

I get out my underwear and bra, slipping the underwear underneath my towel, I look over to Calum who's head was still covered by his blanket and drop the towel and quickly fasten on my bra. I look back to Calum and see that he hasn't moved. I start searching my suitcase for something to wear, I find the thickest jumper I owned, black denim and my leather sleeved parka. *EXTERNAL LINK* 

"Can I look yet?" Calum says. 

"Hold on!" I slip on a black long sleeved shirt for extra warmth, throw on the jumper and then my jeans. 

Instead of saying that Calum could look like a normal person, I run up and jump on top of him, "IT'S SO COOOLD!" I say getting under the covers. 

"Come 'ere" Calum pulls me close to him, "Better?" 

"Much" I smile, resting my head on his shoulder. 

"We've unpacked all of our instruments but not our clothes" Calum points out. 

"Wanna unpack now?" I look up to him. 

"Sure" Calum lifts the covers off the both of us and carries me over to our suitcases that were sitting in the corner or the room in front of the built in wardrobe.

Calum and I really don't have any way of organising the closet, we just decide that jumpers & shirts would be hung and pants, pjs, underwear etc. would just go in the drawers. Calum getting the 3 drawers on the left, I get the 3 drawers on the right. After about half an hour we finish unpacking and we leave the shoes we brought with us on the floor space under the things that were hanging. Calum and I technically had the same shoes, but in different colours (except for the 2 pairs of heels & boots I brought along), I promise that it  wasn't planned! 

"Who's ready to go exploring?!" Luke comes into our room, very happy I might add. 

"Let's go!" I grab my shark bag (it already had my wallet, mini umbrella, lip balm, gloves etc. inside it",  take my white converse and drag Calum downstairs. 

"We ready?" Adam looks at all of us, lining up in a single file line at the door. 

"Ready!" We all reply in sync. 

We all hold onto eachother's hands before taking a step into the freezing cold London air.