Charlie Step's Party

I look at the time on my laptop it was 6:20pm, time to get ready for the party, unlike most girls I get ready really quickly. 

I walk into my bathroom which was in my bedroom, and plug my phone into my speakers that was next to the sink. I play 'The Reckless and the Brave' by All Time Low and put it on full blast. I hop into the shower and fiddle with the water temperatures until it was perfect. I washed my hair twice with strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner. 

I finish taking a shower and dry myself off with a cream coloured towel, which I wrap around my body. I get another towel and dry off my hair. I apply lotion on my face, arms and legs, I'm not really the makeup kind of girl so I was finished. I look at the time on my phone it was 6:45, I continue playing my music and sing along to Joe Brooks' 'Superman' as I open the door to my bedroom. I see someone sitting on my bed using my laptop. 

"CALUM!" 

"Oh my go-" He stares at me before covering his eyes "Your Dad told me to come in!" 

Calum cups his hands over his eyes and turns around. 

"I thought you were picking me up at 7?!" I ruffle through my cupboard and find a navy, blue bathrobe and throw it on top of the towel, tying up the ropes.

"I know, but my sister had to go somewhere so she dropped me off earlier, sorry!" 

"It's ok, you can look now I'm decent ... enough" 

Calum slowly turns around and releases his hands from his eyes. 

"A little warning next time Calum" I look into my wardrobe, analising the hangers for my long, forest green parka with black leather sleeves and hood that I bought from asos.com.

"Sorry..." 

I pull out the parka and throw it at Calum, for him to hold it. I pull out a pair of wrangler black, high waisted skinny jeans and a plain, body fitting, cropped grey shirt. I quickly go to my underwear drawer and pull out my women necessities and shove them into my bathrobe pockets. 

"Be right back, use my laptop!" I run back into the bathroom and close the door behind me.

I put on the clothes and part my hair over my right shoulder. I put on strawberry scented lip balm, slip a hairtie onto my wrist and walk out of the bathroom. 

I walk over to my study desk and pull out my jewellery box from the top drawer, while Calum sits on my bed using my laptop. 

I put on my small, white pearl earrings, hook my gold name necklace around my neck and slide on a stack of colourful beaded and threaded bracelets. I walk back into the bathroom, unplug my phone from the speakers and take my lipbalm from the sink.

I slip on a pair of black ankle socks and take my jacket off of Calum's lap. I slide my arms into the jacket and stuff my phone and lipbalm into each of the pockets. 

"Ready?" I ask Calum who looks up. 

"Yep!" 

He shuts my laptop and we walk out of my room and into the kitchen.

"Hey honey which shirt?" My Dad comes out of the hallway across from my bedroom wearing a black bathrobe, holding a light blue pinstriped dress shirt and a light pink button up. 

"Umm... I like the pink, Calum?" I face him, asking for his opinion as my Dad turns the shirts to face Calum.

"The pink one definitely" Calum gestures his hand to the shirt and smiles. 

"Thanks guys, have a great time at the party! Text me when you're leaving the place" Dad winks at the both of us before turning around walking off into his bedroom.