Grocery Shopping

We run through the doors of the studio into a warm environment. 

"It's so cold" Calum pulls me closer next to him. 

"You're cutting off my circulation" My muffled voice says beneath his scarf. 

"Sorry" Calum kisses my forehead and releases me from his grip. 

"Hey look at this!" Michael points excitedly at a wall of pictures, "Busted recorded here! A-and Mcfly! OH MY GOD BLINK 182" 

We all walk up to the wall and squeal just tad bit, well quite a lot. 

"Seems like you guys enjoy the studio" An english voice says behind us. 

I turn around first. James Bourne. James Bourne stands right there in front of me. 

"C-c-calum" I grab onto his jacket so he would turn around. 

"Yea-" Calum turns around and his jaw drops, "J-james from B-b-busted" 

Calum points a weak finger at him. Michael, Ashton and Luke turn around without saying a word, their facial expressions completely priceless. I walk over to James Bourne. 

"H-hi Mr. Bourne" I was starstruck. 

"Hi there! And don't call me Mr. Bourne it makes me feel old! Call me James" He sets a hand on my back. 

"Okay James it is then! Aha! I'm Andie Roberts, but you can call me Dee" I shake his hand. 

"Welcome to London Dee, now are they alright?" James focuses his attention to the 4 boys who were standing across from us not saying a word with their jaws dropped. 

"Oh right" I walk over to them, waving my hands in front of their faces, "Hey! Don't be rude! Say hi" I snap my fingers and clap my hands. 

Michael speaks first, "Hi Mr. Bourne I'm a huge fan" 

"Year 3000 is a great song" Ashton says. 

"Yeah and What I go to school for is my anthem" Luke butts in. 

"Hi!" Calum grins. 

"Woah there guys, no Mr. Bourne just call me James and thanks for the support! You boys are a really great band" James says to them. 

"We're alright nothing compared to what you've done though" Calum says. 

"Well, that's why I'm here to help you guys write your new album!" 

"Y-you're helping us?!" Michael slightly shouts. 

"Sure thing! Here let me show you around!" James leads us through two shiny black doors. 

The studio was very nice, comfy and was decorated with all different kinds of things. There were instruments here and there and a little kitchen. It's like we died and woke up in music heaven. We all settle down in a room that had a piano, a wide range of guitars, a synthesizer, computer, a cajon, a drum kit and the comfiest couch I have ever sat on. We all make ourselves comfortable. 

"I didn't know you guys had a girl in the band" Jame says. 

"Oh no I'm not part of the band, I'm just a tag a long" I explain. 

"She's my girlfriend slash semi manager" Calum puts an arm around me. 

"I'm the manager" Adam butts in, "She's more of the correctional officer" Adam winks at me. 

"Shut up" I chuckle, "I just make sure that they actually practise" 

"Smart thinking Dee" James holds out his hand for a hi5 which I gladly return.