END

"Andie?!" I hear Calum's voice behind me. 

I shove Luke away from me, "Calum, i-it's not what it looks like" I run up to him.

"Why are you kissing her?!" Calum lets go of his luggage. 

"I-I'm sorry" Luke says. 

"Sorry? SORRY?! SORRY IS SOMETHING YOU SAY FOR ACCIDENTALLY BUMPING INTO SOMEONE, NOT FOR KISSING MY GIRLFRIEND" Calum shouts, his anger building up. 

I hold him back. 

"I couldn't help it!" He protests. 

"I CAN SEE THAT!" Calum was trying to get passed me, but I push him back. 

"I LOVE HER" Luke yells back. 

I stop pushing back Calum and look to Luke. I don't know what to do. Whether to shout at Luke or be angry with him or cry. I don't want to do any of those things. 

"What did you say?" Calum stops moving forward, his face stern with anger. 

"I-I said I love her" Luke looks straight into my eyes. 

Before I could even say something Calum already tackled Luke to the ground. 

"CALUM" I scream, running over to him and grabbing his arms, "STOP IT, CALUM" 

This was all too familiar. Charlie Step's party all over again. The punches, the shouting. Everything. I grab Calum by his waist and try my hardest to pull him back. I hear footsteps behind me and hear Xavier's voice. 

"ANDIE" Xavier shouts, before yanking the back of Calum's shirt, pulling them apart. 

I push Calum with all my strength out to the front of my house. 

"Calum" I force him to look at me. 

He calms down and looks into my eyes, "Are you okay?" 

"I-I'm fine, the real question is are you?"  I sit him down on the front steps of the porch. 

"I just saw my best friend kiss my girlfriend" His expression is blank, "How could he do that? He's my best friend" 

"Calum, you can't let me get in between you and your friends, especially a bandmate" I crouch down to his level, "I think it's best if I stay here in Sydney until Xavier and everyone goes to London, it'll give you and Luke some time to straighten things out" 

"Are we breaking up?" Calum's eyes beginning to water. 

"No, no Calum" I take cup his face with my right hand, "I'm just giving you and Luke some space" 

"Did I do something wrong? Did you feel something with Luke?" He holds onto my hand. 

"Calum you could never do anything wrong for me, if anything you've done everything right" I gently rub his shoulder, "You make me the happiest person alive and no one can or will ever change that" 

"I'm sorry" A tear escapes the corner of his eye. 

"Don't apologise for anything Calum, I'll be back in London in 3 months time and we'll see how we go then" I dry his cheek from the tear. 

Luke comes outside, "Um Calum?" 

Calum stands up and turns around to face Luke, "What?" 

"C-could I talk to you for a minute?" 

I whisper into his ear, "Go", before nudging him gently. 

Calum walks up to Luke and they both go inside, I sit down on the step and drop my head in my hands. What just happened? I know leaving Calum right now isn't the best decision but it's the best for the band. I'm not leaving him forever, I'm just giving both Calum and Luke and myself time to think, some time apart from eachother. Maybe in a few months I'll be back in London watching the band grow. A tear escapes my eye and falls down my cheek. 

"Wow" I hear Xavier say from behind me. 

I quickly wipe away my tear, "Uh hey X" 

"Luke told me everything" He takes a seat next to me, "You okay?" 

"Yeah I'm fine" I sniffle, "You really shouldn't be here, you've got the routine to worry about" 

"Dee, you've gotta stop putting others ahead of yourself all the time" 

"I can't help it" 

"So what happens now?" Xavier asks. 

"I stay in Sydney for a while, just to get them back to normal and on good terms and then I'll go back to London when the both of us are ready" 

"Are you and Calum still?" 

"We're just taking a break" 

WELL ... that was a long journey :) But the story has come to its end :'( Don't worry this won't be the last you've heard from me. Maybe you'll find a sequel or another fanfic about the other boys! I just want to say thankyou so much for sticking by me and for all of the positive feedback on this story, it means a lot, Until next time xx 

SEQUEL OR MICHAEL/LUKE/ASHTON FANFIC ?! COMMENT DOWN BELOW !!!!