The Flight

We board the plane, luckily enough there wasn't many people and Calum and I got the middle row to ourselves. Luke, Michael and Ashton took the seats behind us. I take off my shark backpack and put it underneath the seat in front of us. I sit in my seat and tighten the seat belt to a comfortable size, Calum on the other hand was struggling. 

"Cal you've been on planes so many times and you still can't figure out the seat belt?" I laugh, as I do the seat belt for him. 

"I'm a very forgetful person" Calum puts his arm around me and kisses my forehead. 

"Ooo look! They have 'How I Met Your Mother'!" I cheer. 

"Hell yesss" Calum says as he plugs his headphones in, "By the time we finish the first season we wouldn't have even made a dent in how long this flight will take" Calum sighs sitting back in his seat. 

"That's why Luke has the sleeping pills, Right Luke?!" I quietly shout.

"Yep!" Luke replies as he passes me the sleeping pill bottle. 

"I love you" Calum whispers in my ear, before kissing my cheek, causing me to blush. 

"I love you too" I whisper back and kiss him on the lips. 

The plane takes off and we're all the way up in the air, the seatbelt sign turned off and it's time for the sleeping pills! I asked the flight attendant to get Cal and I some water so we could take the pills. Luke, Calum and I took about 3 sleeping pills each, and we were knocked out in an instant. It wasn't hard for Michael to fall asleep, but Ashton wanted to stay up and watch a few movies first before taking a nap. 

___________________________________________

"Baby? Baby wake up, we're landing for our stopover" Calum kisses my forehead and temple. 

I blink my eyes open, I was taking up the rest of the 3 seats my legs stretched out, my head laying on Calum's lap and his arm holding onto me. 

I sit upright, "Cal, you should've woken me up I must've been killing you" 

"Not THAT much" He teases, as I laugh it off. 

I peek through the side of my chair and see that Luke was waking up, Michael was sleeping and Ashton was watching something, he spots me and waves, I wave back. A few minutes later we land in Dubai. We unbuckle or seat belts, take our things and walk out of the plane. Our flight to London was on the other side of the airport but luckily enough we had 4 hours until the flight, so we could take our time getting to the terminal. 

"Mike you hungry?" I look over to Michael, who was showing signs of hunger. 

"Starving" He pouts. 

"Let's go get some food" I say before trying to follow the arrow signs that said 'TO FOOD COURT' in at least 10 different languages. 

Each of us were insanely quiet, I couldn't blame us I mean this has to be the longest flight each of us has ever been on. I spot the glowing yellow arches in the distance, thankfully the McDonalds in Dubai accepted all currency. Michael ordered his usual of a large cheeseburger meal with no pickle or onions, 20 chicken nuggets, sweet & sour sauce were shared between the rest of us, Calum, Ashton and Luke got coffees and I got a hot chocolate. 

"How could you guys do this last time?" I whine as we set the food on a table and take our seats. 

"We took more sleeping pills before" Luke says as he sips on his coffee. 

"When you guys make it big, will I stiil be coming on tours?" I shoot out of the blue. 

"Dee, you'll be coming with us even if we're going to the bathroom" Michael says as he takes a bite in his burger, "And I mean for you to wait outside and make sure nobody comes in, not physically in the bathroom because that would be weird" He trails off as we all start laughing.