Meeting his band

I wake up Calum's arms wrapped around me, my head on his chest. Calum sleeping peacefully. I lay there thinking about absolutely nothing, enjoying the moment, until I hear Calum yawn.

"Morning, sleepy head" I twist my head around to face him. 

"Hello there" He sleepily smiled and squeezes me tightlly.

"Thanks for cutting off my circulation buddy" 

"No problem" Calum rubs his cheek on my head, snuggling close to me. 

 We lay there, Calum killing me with his squeeze, which stupidly I didnt mind. It was nice. Quiet, but not that awkward quiet everyone tries to avoid with the opposite sex. But with a twist of a doorknob in came a group of blonde haired boys, one after the other, after the other. 

"OH! Sorry! Should have knocked" One with short blonde hair said. 

"ASHTON! Stop staring!" Michael from yesterday yelled as he covered who I presume is Ashton's eyes. 

"Sorry" Calum whispered into my ear as he loosened his grip. 

"It's alright" We both sit up and I rub my eyes. 

"Hey guys! What are you doing here so early?" Calum quesitoned.

"Early?! It's 11 bud. What have you two been up to at night, waking up so late?" Michael smirked, giving Calum a wink.

I blushed even though I knew nothing happened.

"We just went to bed late guys"

"Hmmm I wonder why..." The boy with short blonde hair laughed. 

"ASHTON!" Michael yelled hitting him on the back of his head. 

"What?! I wasn't staring!" Ashton replied punching him in the arm. 

Calum and I just sat there quietly. The room fell silent. 

"Umm... Uhh I'll go get changed" I shot out to break the silence. 

I break myself from Calum's loosened grip and jump off the bed and grab my bag, feeling 4 pairs of eyes following my every move. 

"Umm nice to meet you" I turned around clasping my bag in my hands as if it were a baby. 

Each of them waved. I walk out of the room and half way down the hall I hear the boys cheering and jumping around, Calum telling them to shut up beacuse I can hear them, which was true. I smiled as I turned the door knob and went into the bathroom. 

I look outiside the window and see the sun shining back. Perfect day. I wash my face and brush my teeth, making sure my breath was minty fresh. I slip on a pair of high waisted distressed denim shorts  , a light grey singlet and an oversize royal blue knit cardigan. I couldn't bother with my hair so i just gathered it together and left it fall down my right shoulder. 

I walk outside of the bathroom, bag slung around my shoulder and knock on the door to Calum's room. 

"Shhhh! Stop talking now!" I hear Calum as he walks over to the door.

"But! I! Tell us!" I hear the rest of them yelling at Calum.

"Hey" He opens the door "Michael chuck me the shirt over there" Gesturing to a blue singlet sitting at the foot of his bed. 

"Yep! Here we go" Michael throws the shirt at Calum. 

I walk through the door, Ashton walks towards me. 

"Hi! We started off on the wrong foot, ummm I'm Ashton, if you haven't already noticed by the many times Michael has yelled my name" He smiles and opens his arms for a hug.