Dance Studio

I was sitting on the train, earphones in, music blasting, until my phone started to ring. The caller I.D was 'calumiscool<3'.  

"What's the venue like?" I answer the phone. 

"Pretty nice, apparently all of the shows are sold out!" Calum was in a very happy mood. 

"Oh really? That's so sick, I'm happy for you guys, Oh! Do you have the address for that dance studio you were talking about?" I ask Calum. 

"Yeah sure, I'll text it to you" 

The line went silent for a little while and then my phone buzzed indicating a text message, which was from Calum. 

"Did you get it?" 

"Yep, thanks Cal"

"You're welcome, whatcha dooiinn?" 

"On the train, thank god that it's one of the new ones" I explain, sitting in the nice air conditioned environment. 

"I should bring you with me on trains more often, I always get the shitty ones, with creepy people on them" 

"Naww poor Calum" I tease, "Well when you get back we'll go to the beach, okay?" 

"Deal!" Calum giggles.

"DEE! DEE!" I hear Michael shout faintly, Calum hands the phone to him, "Andie!" 

"Hey Mike, how's it going?" 

"I'm so tired" Michael whines. 

"It's 1:30 Mike, WAKE UP!" 

"Hey! I didn't have you and Ash waking me up this morning alright?" 

"Don't worry we have plenty of time for that in London" We both laugh. 

"So you ready for this show?" 

"I was born ready Dee!" Michael cheers back. 

"That's the spirit!" I laugh. 

"Well I better get going, I'll hand you back over to the black one!" Michael jokes, before passing the phone back to Cal. 

"Hey I heard that!" Calum shouts, "I better go too, that bass needs tuning and our band has some practising to do!" 

"Aw ok, bye Cal! I'll call you when I get to the studio" 

"Alrightey have fun! Bye, love you beautiful!" 

"Love you too, bye bye!" 

I hang up the phone and return to my music for the rest of the train ride.

_____________________________________________________

* AT DANCE STUDIO * 

I walk through two glass doors and up a flight of stairs, following signs that says 'TO SIDESTEP DANCE' 

I turn a few corners and enter a room. It had shiny wooden floors, the bright lights bouncing off of them, a wall with giant mirrors covering it. It was way better than Xavier's garage back in Perth. A boy around my age, comes up to me. 

"Umm Hi, are you here for the class?" He asks. 

The boy has brown curly hair, topped off with a beanie and was of a normal build. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a torn up pair of maroon vans and a white t-shirt printed with the vans logo across it. 

"Uh yeah, am I too late or?" I ask nervously. 

"Oh no, our teacher has just moved here, so he's running a bit late" The boy explains.