Bus

*4 WEEKS LATER* 

"You up for game night Ness?" I hear Luke say over the phone talking to Vanessa, "Tonight ... Cool, see you then" 

We were all sitting at the breakfast eating pancakes that Max made. 

"I'm picking Tori up from the airport tonight, so you guys can have your game night with Luke's girlfriend if you want" Max winks, causing each of us to chuckle. 

Tori was visiting some relatives over in Birmingham

"Vanessa can come tonight and she isn't my girlfriend!" Luke says sitting down in his chair. 

"Whatever you say Lukey" Adam butts in. 

"So it's Michael and Ashton in the studio today?" I ask. 

"Yep and Calum" Michael says. 

"Calum?" I raise an eye brow. 

"Oh yeah! They need me for my sick bass beats" Calum nudges me. 

"Sure thing buddy" I nudge him back. 

"Oooo let's go exploring!" Luke suggests. 

"I'm up for it!" I smile. 

"Well you guys better hurry up and finish eating or you're going to be late" Max says getting up from his seat and puts his plate in the sink.

"Let's go boys" Ashton says. 

Ashton took a shower first, then Michael, Luke, Calum and then me. I quickly got changed into some comfy clothes and headed down stairs. *OUTFIT IN EXTERNAL LINK* I see Calum fixing up his bag, getting ready to leave as the others were already outside waiting, except for Luke who was upstairs getting ready. I sneak up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. 

"Wasn't it meant to be our day today?" I ask him as he turns around. 

Calum and I haven't had an actual day together since his birthday but what can you do?

"They needed me today, I promise that tomorrow it'll just be us two ok?" He says looking into my eyes.

"Okay" I say hugging him. 

"We'll catch a movie tomorrow" Calum smiles as I pull away from him. 

"Sounds great" 

Calum kisses me on the forehead, "Bye babe" He says before picking up his bag and walking towards the door. 

"Uhh Cal" I say picking up his phone from the couch, "You forgetting something?" 

Calum pats his pockets and then turns around, "Now what would I do without you?" He runs over to me and takes the phone from my hand and quickly kisses me on my lips. 

I wave as they drive off before locking the door. 

"LUKE!" I shout, "YOU READY?!" 

"COMING!" He shouts back then I head loud thuds coming from the stairs. 

"Nice shirt" I say referring to his 'pugs not drugs' shirt he had on. 

"Why thankyou" He says bowing, "So where are we going today?" 

"I don't know, what are you up for?" I ask Luke, slinging my bag over my shoulder. 

"I need more clothes" He says. 

"I can tell, I think this is th first time you've actually changed your shirt" I smirk. 

"Shut up" He laughs.