The House

I must've fallen asleep on the ride to the house, because as I blink my eyes open I was laying down on a bed with a million blankets covering me. I peel the clump of blankets off me and jump off the bed. I'm guessing the heater was on because it wasn't as cold as it was when I walked out of the airport. In the room there were 2 beds, the bed opposite mine had Calum's suitcases on top of it.

There was a bedside table with a digital alarm clock, it was 9pm. Across Cal's bed was a built in wardrobe with mirrors as the doors. I look at my reflection, I look like a mess! Oh well they were over my place every morning back in Australia, so I don't really mind. The room had carpet and the walls were painted a cream white colour. 

I walk out of the bedroom and jog down stairs, where I could hear a bunch of different noises. I turn a corner and find the boys already fixing their instruments. 

"Goodmorning" I stretch before Calum pulls me onto his lap, hugging me close to his body. 

"You sleep a lot you know?" Calum giggles before kissing me on the cheek.

"I know" I laugh before kissing his temple, "So what are you guys doing?" 

"We are tuning our instruments and Ashton is out with Adam to go get some food" Luke responds as he turns the pegs on his guitar. 

"And if they don't return soon I will resort to eating the grass outside" Michael says as he connects his guitar to his amp. 

"Are we rabbits now?" Calum leans his head on my shoulder. 

"Wait you never were?!" Michael gasps. 

"You guys crack me up" I chuckle, before getting off of Calum, "Where is that really big box I brought over here?" I turn to him. 

"Oh it's over there by the door" Calum responds before leading me to it. 

We walk through the living room and to the front door, Calum lifts up the tall box and I help him drag it to the living room. 

"Thaaankkyouu" I say in a high pitch voice, setting it so it lays down flat on the floor. 

I skip over to a doorway which leads me to the kitchen. The kitchen was nice and had all the things I needed to make the recipes I hope Dad put in my music books. I search each and every drawer and cupboard until I found a pair of scissors. I walk back into the living room, each of the boys still working with their instruments and cut the sticky tape off of the box and lift up the lid. 

I take out of my digital piano, its stand and my boombox.

"You brought that all the way here?" Luke raises an eyebrow. 

"Yeeep!" I smile, as I set up the stand against a wall next to an electricity outlet. 

"We'll go to the shopping centre tomorrow to get the outlet adaptors for our things" Calum says as he picks up the digital piano and places it on top of the stand. 

"Sweet" I smile, before picking up my boombox and placing it on top of a table that was next to where I placed my piano, "This place is pretty cool" I say dropping myself on the couch next to Michael. 

"Yeah it's awesome! Oh my god come and see the fridge!" Michael excitedly says before dragging me by my arm into the kitchen. 

He pulls me in front of a cupboard, "Ok pantry?" Michael raises an eyebrow. 

"Yes Mikey it's a pantry" I nod my head in belief. 

"No! It's not a pantry silly!" Michael pulls on the door and reveals the fridge. 

"WOOAAAHHHH!!!! THAT'S SO COOL!" I cheer closing and opening the fridge door. 

"SEE SOMEONE THINKS IT'S COOL TOO!" Michael shouts so Luke and Calum can hear. 

"Well you guys are easy" Luke replies, I can hear Cal's silent laughs in the background.

"EXCUSE ME?!" Michael and I shout back in sync.

"Nothing!" The both of them yell at the same time, Mike and I hi-5 before walking back into the living room. 

"Ahhh so what's the agenda for tomorrow boys?" I ask sitting at my digital piano. 

"Weeellll, we'll go woolies, or whatever they call it here to get the groceries, then we'll buy the adaptors and we'll just walk around London" Calum replies before strumming at few chords on the guitar. 

"Okay listen to this" Luke says before turning to Calum, "2, 3, 4" The both of them begin strumming a pattern that didn't sound too bad. 

"That's pretty cool" I nod my head. 

"We randomly came up with it the night before we left for here" Luke smiles. 

"I think that is going to sound amazing on the album" I say, picking out all of my music books from the box. 

"You know there are music stores here Dee?" Michael looks at me. 

"Yeah I know, but these are just my favourite books from home" I explain, putting them on top of my boombox. 

The door bell rings. 

"FOOOD!" Michael yells as he goes to answer the door. 

"We come bearing gifts!" Ashton announces with a 'Nandos' bag in his hands. 

"Hey you're awake!" Adam laughs, as we all walk into the kitchen. 

"Yeeep! But I'm still sleepy ..." I add. 

"Well, after you guys eat, take a shower and get to sleep we've got a big day ahead of us tomorrow!" Adam says as Ashton puts the bag of chicken and chips on the table. 

Each of us grab a plate and sit around the table.

"Wait!" I say, before Michael was about to eat his chicken, "We need to pray, it's our first meal together in London, family tradition sorry"

Michael smiles and puts his fork down, we all join hands, "Lord, we thank you for this opportunity you have given us, we thank you for the talents and gifts you have given each and every one of us, please look after our loved ones back at home and keep them safe, amen" I end the prayer. 

We let go of eachothers hands, "You can eat now boys" I laugh. 

"Thanks Dee" Calum gives me a quick kiss on the cheek before we all eat. 

I truly am thankful for this. For them. For him. 

I LOVE YOU ALL <3 :) Hopefully I'll be uploading the next chapter in a few hours :):)