"You'll See"

*3 WKS LATER*

The door bell rang continuously before my Dad decided to get up and get the door. All that I heard were whispers and the thud of the door closing. I close my eyes and try to get back to sleep. I feel another body laying next to mine and an arm snake around my waist.

"Happy Birthday" Calum whispers in my ear, giving me a kiss on my cheek before resting his head above mine.

"Thankyou" I snuggle closer to him, "What are you doing here so early?" I close my eyes trying to rest them before I have to get up.

"I wanted to be the first one to greet you" Calum kisses the top of my head.

I feel my cheeks heat up. We lay there for about half an hour, Calum was fast asleep until my Dad came in with two plates of breakfast.

"Happy birthday!" Dad grins as he places the tray on my lap, Calum wakes up.

"Thanks Dad" I rub my eyes as Calum sits up.

"Your welcome sweetie, I can't believe you're 16! I can remember when you were just 5 and you -" I had to cut him off before he said something embarassing.

"Ok, Dad! Thankyou smells great!" Dad plants a kiss on my cheek and I throw myself in this arms.

"No worries! Well I have to get to work in about half an hour! So Calum look after her" He smiles as he gets up from my bed.

"You've got it Chase! Thanks for the food" Calum grins as he eyes the plates of food.

"All good! Love you sweetie" Dad walks out of the door.

"Love you too Dad!" I shout back.

"Ok well eat up! We have a long day ahead of us birthday girl" Calum takes a plate off of the tray.

The plates were filled with macaroni and cheese, bacon and eggs and grilled tomatoes. My Dad was actually one the only male that I knew who could cook.

"What are we doing today?" I hold a fork of the 'mac & cheese' to mouth.

"Ohhhh you'll see" He was stuffing his mouth.

In about 15 minutes we finish our food and the door bell began ringing frantically again.

"I'll get it" Calum jumps up from the bed and takes the tray of plates that once held the comfort food and skipped out of the room.

I peel my blanket off of me and rest my feet on the cold, wooden floor boards before walking to my bathroom. I look in the mirror and see mess of hair sitting at the top of my head. Calum was technically over every single morning, so I didn't really care what I looked like around him, and he didn't care either. I comb my hair and let it fall over my left shoulder and wash my face with icy cold water. I look back up to the mirror and see 3 familiar faces standing behind me smiling.

"HAPPPPPPYYYY BIIIIIRRRRTTTTHHHHHDDDDAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!" They yell, throwing in a group hug.

"Thanks guys! But I think you should let go before you kill me" I say as each of them pull away.

I see Michael, Ashton and Luke grinning away but Calum was missing.

"Where's Cal?" I question drying my face with a hand towel.

"Oh, he's out the front he n-needed to get something" Ashton stutters as the other boys nod along.

"Ooook" I walk out of the bathroom and the other boys follow. 

I open my closet to pick out an outfit to wear, as Calum said 'we have a long day ahead of us'. Michael, Ashton and Luke settle on my bed batting their eyes at me. 

"Yes?" I face them as I pull out a pair of high waisted shorts. 

"Oh nothing" Ashton smiles.

"You should be the excited one" Michael winks. 

"After all Calum is getting you-" Luke was cut off by Michael hitting him in the stomach. 

"He said nothing" Ashton warns Luke. 

"Alrightey then" I throw the shorts at Michael, who catches them and punches Luke while he's at it. 

I ruffle through my closet trying to find something to wear before Luke steps in. He pushes me aside and starts looking through my closet for me. Each of us raise an eye brow at his actions. Soon enough he pulls out my oversized, distressed white v-neck shirt and a long, knitted forest green cardigan and hands them to me. 

"Thankyou" I take the clothes from his hand a bit shaken up at the fact that he picked out a decent outfit.

Michael threw the pair of frayed high waisted shorts, perfectly landing on my shoulder I might say as I walk into the bathroom to take a shower and get changed. 

After 20 minutes I step out of the shower into a room of steam. I get changed, tucking my shirt into my shorts and slip on my cardigan. As usual I slide a hairtie onto my wrist, shove a punch of bobby pins into my pocket and put my lip balm into my other pocket. I walk out of the bathroom to find Michael, Ashton and Luke passed out on my bed. I knew I had to take the opportunity of waking them up. 

Carefully I creep up to them and jump straight into the middle of the bed landing one each of them. 

"WAKE UP WAKE UP ON A SATURDAY NIGHT! COULD BE NEW YORK MAYBE HOLLYWOOD AND VINE!!!" I yell the lyrics to Hilary Duff's 'Wake Up'. 

I continue on screaming the lyrics at the top of my lungs and gradually each of the boys join in. No matter how tired they were, they still managed to yell the lyrics out in perfect harmony. A few lyrics later we decide to get out of bed and into the living room. One by one we walk out laughing and smiling, already this was one of the best birthdays ever. 

As each of us drop down onto the couch and face up to the TV screen which was already on as Calum walks through the door grinning. 

"Well aren't you looking all smiley?" I wink, getting up to go and hug him. 

It felt like I had known Calum since I was born but I only knew him for 5weeks and we were already so close. 

Calum wraps his arms around me as I bury my head in his chest, he rests his head on top of mine and I can feel him smiling. Luke, Michael and Ashton looked at us and smiled before returning their attention to the movie 'Bride Wars'. 

"Come on, I've got something to show you" Calum holds my hand and pulls me out the front door. 

"Don't worry Andie, we'll look after the place" Ashton yelled out as he locked the front door. 

I trusted these boys very much, so I didn't really care that I was leaving my house in their hands. 

"Where are we going?" I chuckle as we make our way down my drive way. 

"You'll see" Calum pulls me close to him, putting his arm around me and giving me a kiss on the cheek. 

Hey guys! Thankyou sooo sososoosoosoosososo much for getting me passed 1,000 reads! I appreciate it so much! Exams have finally finished so expect more chapters coming out, weekly and maybe even daily! Love you all <3 <3 xx