Class Schedule

Just before we start! I would like to say that all the information about the boys in this fan fiction is mostly made up! So if you see anything that you believe is wrong I just came up with it and it may not actually concern the boys themselves! All in all ENJOY <3 x

Another day, another school, another uniform. As you can tell from that first sentence I don't really stay in the same place for a long time. This is because my Dad is the CEO of a major marketing company which I can't really tell you them name of and of course his job involves moving from city to city in order to complete and visit certain things.

So far in the past 3 years out of the 7 since this has been happening, I have 'lived' in 3 different states and 5 cities. I am currently in my 4th state and 6th city, NSW Sydney and I have been here for a week and so far, it's pretty good.

Today is my first day at this new school. Great! New girl once again, I can already feel the many pairs of eyes glancing towards me. I set my feet on the cool floorboards and get up out of bed. I sleepily walk over to the bathroom and wash my face with freezing cold water to wake me up.

I take a shower and walk over to my closet. One of the great things that has happened in this city so far is that all of my clothes have actually been delivered at the same time! I open the closet doors and pull out the school uniform, a blue pleated skirt with a white, short sleeved button up shirt. I grab an over size, black knit cargidan and white converse and walk out of my bedroom. 

As I walk into the kitchen there is a note on the counter. "Dad?!" I shout, waiting for a reply that never came. I pick up the note on the counter and read, 'Hey honey! I had to leave early for work but I'll be back for dinner! Have a great day at school sweetie, make some friends ? Love , Dad'. "Hm, I'll try Dad" I sigh, putting the note down and walking to the pantry.

I take out a box of corn flakes and walk to the fridge to get out the milk. I fill a bowl with cereal and milk and get out a spoon from the top drawer. I walk towards the lounge room, sit down on the shiny, black, leather couch and turn on the TV. I flip through TV channels and settle on MTV. By the time I finish my cereal it's time to walk to school. I live about 20 minutes away , so I put my pastel yellow cereal bowl into the sink, brush my teeth, grab my backpack and walk out the door. 

I walk through the school carpark and enter the school doors. Boys and girls clutter the hallway, grey lockers standing up against walls and notice boards covered in colourful sheets of paper.

I walk down the middle of the hallway staring down at my shoes, glances and whispers were thrown around just as I expected, I look up from my white converse and see a tall, dark haired boy leaning against a locker staring at me amongst his who I guess are his friends. As I pass the dark haired boy his eyes follow, I hear one of his friends tap him on the shoulder asking him who he was looking at, another says that he was staring off into space and the other says that he was looking at me, he refers to me as the 'new girl'. 

The school bell sounds off and the once cluttered and noisy hallways became quiet and empty. I find a sign that says office and walk towards it. I push open the office door and walk up to the elderly lady standing at the front desk.

"Excuse me?"

The grey haired lady looked up from her computer and smiles, "Yes may I help you darling?"

"Umm yes please, I'm new here, my name is Andie Roberts"

"Oh you're Andie! Your father called us this morning, it's lovely to have you here" She replies giving a slight chuckle. 

I smile back, "Thankyou, it's great to be here" 

"Well here is your class schedule" She says handing me a slip of paper "And I'll walk you to homeroom, I am Mrs. Adamson by the way" 

"Thankyou for your help Mrs. Adamson"

I follow her through the school halls as I listen to the stories of teachers, as we come to a door labelled 'R15'. She gently knocks on the door and enters, I follow in. 

"Hi there miss, you have a new student, Andie Roberts" Mrs Adamson whispers to the young, light haired teacher, gesturing her hand towards me. 

"Oh! Ok I'll take it from here, thankyou" She replies in a happy and cheerful voice, smiling towards me. 

Mrs Adamson winks to me as she walks out of the room, I smile back. The class was chattering and laughing away, barely even noticed me.

"Welcome Andie!" She shouted slightly with a giant grin on her face "I'm Miss Alexander, happy to have you in this homeroom! I see you have your class schedule" She gestures to the paper that I never let go of since I left the office "Ok just take a seat wherever there is one spare, oh look! There's one there!" She points towards it "Calum!"

A dark haired boy turns around from his conversation. His eyes stop at me, its the same dark haired boy who was looking at me in the hall. 

"Umm Yes Miss?" He quickly turns his attention to Miss Alexander.

"Is that seat available?"

"Y...eah" He replied with an shaken up look on his face. 

"There you go Andie! Calum! make her feel welcome" 

"Will do miss" 

I walk towards the seat next to the dark haired boy who now has a name, Calum. I place my patterned Stussy backpack and class schedule on the wooden, single desk and sit down on the chair placed behind it. Calum and I glance at eachother and smile, when Miss Alexander tells the class to quiet down. 

The bell for first period rings, I pick up my bag and class schedule and walk out the door. I'm half way down the hall looking at my class schedule confused, then I hear my name being called. 

"Andie! Andie!"

I look around seeing nothing but a large crowd of people making their way off to class, then I see a familir face burst out from the crowd panting. 

"There you are! You know you walk really fast!" Calum says taking a breath, placing his hand on my shoulder. 

"Oh hey, sorry about that" I stop walking and turn to him. 

"We haven't officially met, I'm Calum Hood" He smiles at me holding his hand out to imply a handshake. 

"I'm Andie ... Roberts" I shake his hand and look up at him. We shake eachother's hand as our eyes meet. I pull away.

"Ummm Uhh need help with directions?" Calum stutters looking at my schedule.

"Yes please" 

 Hey! The author here... well its my first chapter that I have actualy published out into the world and I hope that you like it! And if you don't tell me why!! Yes there will be some very corny and cliche parts in this book sooo brace yourselves for that and I hope you enjoy the rest of this! If you like it feel free to show it to your friends reccommend it to anyone!!!!!!!! Thankyou for reading <3 x