New Years

hi guys ! i wasnt bothered writing about the first 2 days so i just went straight to NYD :) of course at midnight ;) LOVE YOU ALL <3 x now go read the chapter . 

*MIDNIGHT ON NEW YEARS* 

"5!" We all shout from the beach. 

It was Max, Tori, Dad, his 'friend', Michael, Ashton, Luke, Calum and I accompanied by other families and groups who owned houses next to Max's boss' beach house. 

"4!" 

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"HAAPPPYY NNEEWWWW YEEAARR!" 

The beach was lit by colourful fireworks in an instant, people running around with sparklers, jumping and shouting, kisses being shared. 

"Happy New Y-" I was cut off. 

Calum takes me in his hold and shares one, slow, lingering kiss. I kiss back, my hand running through his hair, his arms wrapped around my waist. Calum lifts me up, not breaking our kisses, I wrap my arms around his neck. 

"Holy shit Cal!" 

"What?" He smiles. 

"I will seriously one day break your spine" 

"You're my Jane and I'm your Tarzan" Calum winks. 

I chuckle, "I love you" 

"I love you too"

We share another kiss before returning back to a beach of happy, drunk, crazy people. I look over to Max and Tori, after he had kissed her he kissed her stomach,  5 more months and I'll be having a little niece or nephew, I look over to my Dad and his newly found partner, cheering and laughing then I look over to the 4 crazy boys I call bestfriends, one I call boyfriend. 

To think that just 4 months ago I was that new girl with no friends, and now I have them. 

"HAPPY NEW YEAR ANDIE!" Ashton shouts as he runs over to me and lifts me up in his arms. 

"Happy New Year Ash!" I laugh as he parades around for a few seconds with me in his grip. 

I was getting tossed around like a baby doll. 

"Merry Christmas Dee!" Luke cheers as he carries me like a baby. 

"You mean New Year?" I laugh. 

"Oh right!" Luke cracks up laughing before setting me at my feet. 

"DEE!" 

"MIKE!"  I run into his arms. 

"Well Happy New Year!" Michael pulls me into  an insanely wonderful hug. 

"Happy New Year buddy!" I mess up the back of his hair. 

"Hey guys! Say cheese!" Max says holding up his camera. 

"CHEESE!" We all shout back, pulling the most ridiculous faces known to man. 

The beach party began to die down at 3 in the morning, but that was when everyone went back to their houses and partied there, everyone except Calum and I. 

We sit on the beach, Calum holding me in his arms. 

"So, you excited for the tour?" I start the conversation. 

"I would be more excited if you come with me" Calum whispers. 

"Come on babe, we've got 6 whole months together in London"