Study Rooms

"Oh my god! CALUM PUT ME DOWN! CALUM!!" I yell as Calum lifts me up, off of the ground, carrying me like a baby. 

Yesterday we planned to go shopping, but that as until we checked that it was 34 degrees (celsius), so instead we went to the pools. 

"Say Calum is cool" Calum was holding me above the water. 

"CALUM IS COOL!" I shout back. 

"Kiss me" He pouts out his lips and closes he eyes. 

"Fine" I reply. 

I lean in to kiss him but instead, I pull him into the water with me. We plunge into the chlorinated pool, Calum still holding onto me. As we float back up to the top of the water, Calum kisses me, his bare body was warm against mine, I wrap my arms around his neck and he locks his around my waist. Our ascend was quiet but loud, I just wanted to jump and cheer, I was happy. 

"What took you two so long to come up? Ayee??" Michael winks as he dips his feet in the pool. 

Luke was laying on the grass sleeping. Ashton and Kevin, seeming as how they are the same age, were becoming great friends and went to go get food.

Calum and I nod at eachother, before dragging Michael into the pool, grabbing a leg each. As we pull him in, a wave of water splashes us in the face, Michael tries to break free and ends up kicking Calum in the stomach.

"MICHAEL!" Calum yells as he lets go of Michael and holds onto his stomach.

"Karma's a bitch!" Michael teases as he lifts himself out of the people and over to Luke.

I swim over to Calum and lift his arms off of his stomach, "Naww poor baby" 

Calum pouts his bottom lip and makes crying puppy noise. 

"Toughen up Cal" I playfully slap his stomach and swim over to the edge of the pool. 

But as I lift myself up, Calum hugs me by my waist. I twist my body around and sit on the ledge, Calum rests his head on my lap and stares at me. 

"Ok Mister what's the problem now?" I rest my hands on either side of me. 

"Can't I look at the prettiest girl I know?" He questions, batting his eyes. 

"You can look, but not creepily stare" I cup my hand over his eyes.

He smiles as he reaches his hand up to hold mine. 

We stay at the pools for another 3 hours before deciding to go home. 

__________________________________________________________________

* NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL *

I walk into the library and turn a corner into an un-occupied study room, since I do have two free periods. I set my bag onto the blue table, which to my surprise wasn't vandalised, and sit down on the brown chair. I take my laptop out of my bag and start working on my music composition that's due in two weeks. 

I sit in the plastic brown chair tapping away on the key board and track pad, analysing the different beats and instruments as my phone vibrates on the table. 

FROM: calumiscool <3 

Where are you ?? I'm bored :'( 

It was first period and Calum was already bored out of his mind.

TO: calumiscool <3 

I'm in the library :) You have a free next don't you? 

My phone buzzed again. 

FROM: calumiscool <3 

Yeeep :) I'll see you in 10 minutes <3 

TO: calumiscool <3 

Alright <3 

I lock my phone and go back to my music composition. About 15 minutes later I hear my name being called from the hallway. I open the door slightly and poke my head out to see Calum getting lectured by our librarian Ms. Higgins about silence in a library. 

"Yes miss, I'm sorry and I'll make sure that next time I come into the library I'll be more mindful of the other students here" Calum nods and smiles. 

"Ok Mr. Hood, you may go now" Ms. Higgins replies holding a stack of books up to her chest. 

Calum turns on his heel and tries not to laugh as he spots me and walks in my direction. 

"Smart ass" I say as I sit back down on my seat. 

"Not even a hello kiss?" Calum pouts as he takes the seat next to me. 

"Do your work Hood" I smirk before putting an earphone into my right ear. 

"Hm!" He whines as he takes his books out of his bag and places them on the table. 

I look back at my computer screen and try to concentrate, but in the corner of my eye I see Calum's face flat on the table, facing me with his eyes closed. Calum has fallen asleep. 'Nawwwww, he looks so quiet and peaceful' I think to myself smiling, before I get my phone out to take a picture of him. I tap the picture button on iPhone and then I realise my volume was all the way up and I couldn't stop the noise. I stuff my phone into my bag and pretend like nothing happened, surprisingly Calum didn't move. 

I sit there in the utterly quiet room for another 15 minutes as Calum was peacefully sleeping.

"BOOO!" Calum shouts, causing me to have a giant, mini heart attack. 

"Oh my god CALUM!" I yell, punching him in the arm.

"HEY! That was for not giving me a hello kiss" Calum whines, crossing his arms. 

"Well you're definitely not getting one now" I tease. 

Calum begins to make the noises of a crying puppy dog, batting his eye lashes at me and pouting out his bottom lip. I just turn my attention back to my computer screen, trying to ignore him before Calum pecks me on the cheek. 

I smile back at him, "Still not getting that kiss Cal" 

Hello my beautiful readers I hope you all are doing mighty fine :) 

Thankyou so much for reading this! And to all of those people who are going to the Metro Theatre concert, I envy you all ;) ;) Be polite and generous to the boys and when they need space give them space! But Thankyou all <3 <3 <3