Skype Call

"It's so quiet around here without the guys huh?" My Dad says as I adjust his tie.

"It's alright, gives me more time to think about what to do for Calum's birthday" I explain.

"I'm going to miss you so much when you go to London" Dad faces the mirror and puts on his suit jacket.

"Me too Dad, you know I don't have to go, I can stay here" I sit down on his bed.

"No, no, I'm going to be in and out of the house, even the state every week, I can't leave you alone" Dad sits down next to me, putting his arm around me.

"Yeah, but I have Max"

"I can't have Max look after you 24/7 I mean he's got his job and Tori with the baby, I'm sure you will have an amazing time over there, I even got you guys a tutor" Dad claps his hands together as he springs to his feet.

"Wait, we still have to do school work?!" I whine.

"Andrea Summer Roberts, I would never allow you to skip school for a whole 6 months" He commands.

I hated when my people called me by 'Andrea' let alone my full name, "Fiiinee! But if the guy is boring as hell, I'm telling you to get another one alright?"

"Yes Andie, but for now I better get to work" He plants a kiss on my forehead.

We walk out of the room and out to the front door.

"Have fun!"

"I'll try" He laughs as he walks out of the door, "Love you!" Dad shouts as he unlocks his car.

"Love you too" I lock the door, "Now what to do?"

I hear a ringing sound coming from my laptop which was sitting on the coffee table in the living room. I run over and see it was a skype call coming from Calum. It's only been a day since they've left and he's already checking up on me.

I answer the call, "Yes officer?"

"I MISS YOUUUUU !" A shirtless Calum shouts.

"It's been a day babe, but I guess I miss you too, been quiet as hell!" I put the laptop on the couch, and lay flat on my stomach.

"I bet it has been, so what have you been up to?" Calum rolls around in his bed.

It was around midday and Calum was still in bed.

"Dad just went to work and now I have nothing to do"

"Nawww, then I guess I'll just have to bring you everywhere" Calum smiles.

"But hey here's a suggestion" I take my hair out of its bun.

"Yes Dee?"

"GET OUT OF BED YOU LAZY TURTLE!"

"Sheesh! Harsh words Dee, very harsh!" Calum gasps as he pulls himself out of bed.

"Love you"

"Love you too" He giggles.

"It's depressing that you guys are the only friends I've made"

"Hey that's not true! I mean you've got that geeky guy that sits next to you in science! Give him a ring"

"Oh, so you're not jealous that I'm hanging with another guy" I bat my eyelashes.

"Well, not him, if it was that life guard then I'd be in Sydney quicker than you could say C-Dizzle!" Calum rants as he gets up off his bed.

"Well maybe I'll just go back to the coast and talk to him then" I tease.

"Do that and you're sleeping on the floor in London"