Sam Golbach | The Midnight Man

𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮: 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙎𝙖𝙢, 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙗𝙮, 𝘾𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙮, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙅𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨: 𝙇𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚

✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧

"Sam... Do I have to play?" You question him as you walk to your room where Sam was, and Sam had asked you two days ago to join him for a game of midnight man, you've watched his previous videos and were not a fan.

"Yes, all the fans want you to play, and I would love for you to be with me."

"Fine. I despise the midnight man. I don't even know him, but I hate him."

Sam laughs, "Trust me, so do I."

You enter his room and find Corey, Jake, and Colby sitting on the bed. Waiting patiently for the game to begin. They were obviously anxious and terrified. Corey's leg was bouncing around. Colby was attempting to hype himself up as Jake was staring off into space."Hey, you guys ready?" Sam asks while he holds the materials in his hand.

"No," Corey responds.

"Well too bad. Let's start."

The game has begun, and the five of you are now going around the living room, being careful not to turn around."I hate this," you say as you cling to Sam's arm.

"I know, a couple more hours and then we can go to bed."

"Ugh."

A loud a bang came from the kitchen, almost like a glass cup fell from the cupboard.

"What the fuck?" Colby rushes over to the source of the noise. And it was indeed a cup that had slipped from the opened cupboard.

"Oh my god. This cannot be happening right now. Are you serious?"

"Guys we have to keep moving, remember?"

"Right, yeah," You continue to move around the shattered glass that coated the floor.

Then, another boom, but this time it sounded like it came from the garage. That damn garage. it constantly had something supernatural inside.

"Another fucking noise?" Jake goes ahead of everyone and finds the Ouija board was knocked over from a shelf and landed in the center of the room.

"Holy shit," You put your face into Sam's chest.

"It's okay, calm down. Just the board fell, right? Nothing else? Maybe an animal or something knocked it down."

"Even if it was an animal, that would be weird as fuck, bro," Colby states.

"That's true. I think we have like five minutes anyway so let's head upstairs and end this game."

"Sounds good to me."

After you completed the game, the boys left and went to their rooms. Leaving you and Sam alone.

"I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight," you chuckle.

"I'll be here if you need me, try and get some rest. We got a lot of filming to do tomorrow."

"I know, I love you, goodnight."

"Love you too, goodnight."