colby brock | pt 2

summary: part two of the last imagine
warnings: language
pairing: colby x reader & corey x sister reader
word count: 336
note: would it be helpful if i started putting the pairings in??

It's been two hours since the phone call between Colby and I. Corey came over to watch my favorite movie series, and it helped. a little, but there's a part of me that wants colby here with me.

"Shopping shouldn't take two hours, right?"

corey shrugs, "i don't go shopping very often."

i sigh and lean into the couch, "i hate this."

"i know."

colby then walks through the front door. bags and bags in his hand, and... amber right behind him.

i stand up and smile, "hey."

"hi, babe."

"how was shopping?"

"good! we got great footage!" amber chuckles a little.

"you could say that."

i want to cry, but i dont. i don't want it to be obvious that i'm jealous.

"good, i'm uh glad."

"im going to help her put these in her trunk, be right back," he exits the house again.

i turn to corey and hug him, "you don't think?"

"do you want me to be honest with you?"

i nod, "yes."

"i feel like there may be a connection or something going on, but i also could be wrong."

"yeah..."

colby walks back in and sees the two of us, "what's wrong?"

i let go, "nothing."

"can we talk?"

great. just great.

"yeah sure."

we're now in my room, im on the bed and he's leaning against the doorframe. "what's going on with you?"

"me? are you serious?"

"yeah?"

"you basically spent the entire day with amber, left me on read, and gave me attitude when i called you!"

"im sorry. i was so concentrated on getting the blog done i didn't even-."

"just stop. next time, if something like this happens again, we're done."

he nods slowly, stands up and so do i. we hug and he kisses my forehead, "im so so so sorry."

"i know."