Brandon Gross | Hell Hole

Summary: Based on the hell hole video

Warnings: mentions of injuries

Word count: 691

You stood in front of the entrance to Hell Hole, camera in hand, ready to capture the latest adventure with Brandon and Elton. "Alright, guys, we decided to take a pit stop before going any further in our trip," you began, excitement evident in your voice. "And this place is called Hell Hole. Brandon, you've been here before, so you're gonna lead the way!"

"Oh dude, I'm so excited," Brandon said, his voice dripping with sarcasm. Despite his words, the glint in his eye betrayed his genuine interest in the mysterious location.

Elton, still grinning from Brandon's reaction to the spider, turned to you and asked, "Anyone afraid of spiders?"

You immediately raised your hand, replying, "Uh, me! Maybe I won't be going in there, ya know I think I'll stay out here with Jake and Corey."

Brandon and Elton both chuckled, and Elton continued the good-natured ribbing. "Aw, it's okay. Brandon can protect you from all the creepy crawlies!"

You rolled your eyes, feigning annoyance at Elton's teasing, but couldn't help but smile.
———

You had followed Brandon and Elton into the depths of Hell Hole, carefully navigating the narrow and dangerous passages. Suddenly, as you slid down a slope of rocks, your foot became wedged into a tiny crevice, trapping you in place.

"Shit, shit, shit!" you cried out, the realization of your predicament sinking in.

Brandon, who had been just ahead of you, spun around at the sound of your voice, his face paling as he saw your predicament. "What? (Name)?" he shouted, his voice echoing through the tunnel.

"Damn it. My foot! Somehow I got it stuck..." you replied, your heart racing as the panic set in.

Elton, who had been just ahead of Brandon, quickly made his way back to where you were trapped, his flashlight shining on your leg as he assessed the situation.

"Okay, okay, calm down," he said, trying to keep his voice level. "We'll get you out of there."

Brandon, realizing that he couldn't do much from his position, turned to Elton, "Hey, man, can you help her for a second?" Elton, still trying to stay calm and focused, nodded and quickly began assessing the rocks around your foot, hoping to find a weak point that he could exploit to free you from your predicament.

After a few minutes of fruitless effort, you could feel your fear and frustration rising. "I'm screwed. I'm so screwed!" you exclaimed, your voice quivering with anxiety.

But Brandon refused to let you give up hope. "Babe, don't say that. We're gonna get you out of here," he reassured you, his voice filled with determination. You nodded, your heart lifting slightly at his unwavering support.

The next ten minutes were spent with Elton desperately trying to move the rocks around your leg, but to no avail. You were beginning to despair when, all of a sudden, one of the rocks shifted, just enough to allow you to pull your foot free.

"Thank you, oh my god," you breathed, your relief palpable. Brandon half-hugged you, his face breaking into a wide smile.

You, Brandon, and Elton emerged from Hell Hole, shaken but relieved after your terrifying ordeal. Jake, who had been anxiously waiting outside, rushed forward as soon as he saw you, his brow furrowed with concern.

"What the hell happened in there?" he demanded. "We heard you screaming!"

You shuddered involuntarily, still processing the fear that had gripped you while stuck in the cramped space. "I got stuck," you said, your voice still trembling slightly. "My foot got wedged in this tiny space, and I couldn't get out."

Jake's eyes widened in shock, and he let out a low whistle. "Damn, that's scary as hell. Glad you got out."

You nodded, grateful for the warmth of Brandon's arms around you. "Me too. I was really starting to freak out."

Elton, catching your eye, grinned and added, "Hey, what are friends for? We got you out, didn't we?"

You chuckled weakly, the adrenaline finally beginning to wear off. "Yeah, you did. Thanks, guys."