jake webber | fourth of july

summary: you and jake spend the night together for the fourth
warnings: none
word count: 294
note: ik i'm a little early, but i don't really have any ideas. so, if you have a request, send them in!!

it's just a date. a simple and short date.

right? surly it wouldn't last all night.

you had invited jake and some of his family to a bonfire in the woods for s'mores. your family owned a cabin and this was the perfect way to use it.

there was a lake right next to it, so you mentioned to bring swimsuits.

"you ready?" jake asks you as he grabs his keys.

"yep!"

the two of you drive down to the cabin, it wasn't a long drive, 20 minutes top.

"here we are! looks like your brother is here too."

"yep," he opens your door, and grabs everything you brought.

the first thing you did together was sit by the fire and burnt your marshmallows. but that was the only right way to eat them.

jake has a little on his cheek so you were smiling like an idiot. "what?"

"nothin."

"tell meee!"

"you've got something right there," you wipe your thumb across his cheek and he smiles.

"thanks."

it was now sunrise

it was now sunrise. you and jakes family were now sitting under the stars waiting for the fireworks. you sat on his lap and his arms were wrapped around you.

you were surprised this was happening, he had invited you to sit on his lap.

bang! the first firework went off and it was breathtaking. the fourth of july was your absoulute favorite holiday!

"this is pretty!"

"not as pretty as you though."

you smile and kiss him softly, leaving the night like that was all you needed.