Colby Brock | Finally out

summary: You finally tell the fans that you and colby are dating.

Warnings: none

Word Count: 376

───── ─────

In his newest video, Colby greeted his viewers with enthusiasm as he made a significant announcement: "Hey guys, what's up! It's Colby here, back with another video! Today, I have my lovely girlfriend y/n here with me."

You smiled and waved at the camera, confirming the news. "Hey, guys!"

Colby continued, "Yes, you heard that right. Y/n and I have been dating for almost a year now, and many of you suspected that something was going on between us. So, we decided it was time to come clean and tell you all the truth."

As he spoke, you nodded along, listening to him as he shared the story of your relationship. "Yes, Colby and I have known each other for quite a long time. We used to go on adventures together back in Kansas, along with our good friend Sam."

It was a sweet and heartwarming moment, as Colby and you took the step to publicly acknowledge your relationship to the world. Fans were thrilled to finally have the confirmation they'd been hoping for.

'That's true. And, y/n would pee herself every time," he laughs.

"oh shut up!"

"But yeah, we're dating. So, there's that. You'll start seeing her in more videos now that the relationship is out to the public and not a secret."

"And I'm nervous."

"Why?"

"Some of the stuff that you guys do is scary shit, man."

he laughs again, "it's not that scary."

"Okay, we'll see about that."

You and colby ended the video, edited it and uploaded it the next day. And to your surprise you were getting a ton of support and love from his fans.

"They're so sweet, i was expecting hate comments. just because I know they're so protective of you, or at least some of them. Not all of them."

"I know they can be pretty rough sometimes, but I think that this will be worth it," he kisses your cheek.

thank you guys for 1k reads! I appreciate all of the support! if you want to see more of my writing, go check out my tumblr page @ ellobruv!! And I have another story for Riverdale..