Evan Butka | All Nighter

Summary: You and Evan pull an all nighter

warnings: none

word count: 295

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Hey babe," Evan says as he enters the living room with his laptop and drink. "I have to edit Elton's movie. It's gonna take a couple of hours. Would you like to join me and pick out some snacks?"

Excitedly, you respond, "Sure thing!" You make your way to the kitchen, rummaging through the fridge for snacks that catch your eye. After gathering some tasty treats, you return to the living room and snuggle up next to Evan.

As you settle in, you ask, "So, what's the movie about?"

"It's a compilation of all the Cecil Hotel videos," Evan explains, a hint of intrigue in his voice.

"Ooo, sounds fascinating!" you exclaim, drawing closer to Evan as he begins his editing work. You marvel at his skill, knowing that editing is something you could never master.

"It was pretty intense there," Evan says with a chuckle. "You should definitely come on one of these trips with us sometime."

You laugh along with him, enjoying the lighthearted moment. "I'd love that," you reply, already imagining the adventures you could have together.

As the night continues, you and Evan find yourselves laughing at various parts of the video, picking out strange noises that Elton never noticed before, and sending them to him for his amusement. You snack on your favorite treats and sip on Cokes, savoring every moment of the laid-back evening.

Before you know it, it's 4 am, and you finally head to bed, exhausted but content. The next day, you sleep in until noon, but you wouldn't have had it any other way. It was a wonderful night spent with Evan, and you'd do it all over again in a heartbeat.