Evan butka | Panic

Summary: elton scares you as a prank and succeeds but you panic after so evan helps

Warnings: panic attacks

Word count: 318

───── ─────

Elton, oblivious to your reaction to scares, whispered mischievously to Corey, "I'm gonna scare, (name)." Corey's eyes widened with alarm.

He knew how much you struggled with jump scares and the panic attacks that often followed. "Dude, no. Seriously, don't," he pleaded.

But it was too late. As you rounded the corner, Elton let out a bone-chilling scream, sending you tumbling backwards, landing hard on your tailbone. Elton and Corey rushed to your side, concern etched on their faces.

"Are you okay?" Corey asked, helping you up.

You nodded, trying to catch your breath and steady your heart rate. "Yeah, I'm fine," you managed to say, even though you were still shaken.

As the panic began to set in, you felt your heart rate skyrocket, your hands trembling uncontrollably. Evan, sensing the commotion, hurried over and knelt down next to you.

"Hey, (name)," he said gently, concern in his voice. "What happened?"

You struggled to find the words, your breathing becoming increasingly labored. "I... Elton... he scared me," you finally managed to say.

Evan shot a disapproving look at Elton. "Elton, what on earth were you thinking?" he demanded.

Elton, realizing the severity of his mistake, stammered, "I didn't mean to cause a panic attack! I thought it would be a harmless prank."

Evan sighs taking a seat next to you and pulling you to his lap. Gently rubbing your hair. "It's okay. Elton is just an asshole."

Your breathing becomes more steady after five minutes of sitting on the floor and listening to Evan whisper in your ear.

"S..Sorry."

"Don't be. It's okay."

you quietly tell him, "I love you."

"I love you too."