colby brock | conjuring pt2

summary: while investigating at the conjuring, something happens to you and you can't explain the feeling
warnings: being possessed

After the whole me feeling weird thing that happened only a few hours ago, the gang decided it was best to get something off camera. The medium was looking at me strangely and I can't find out why, but maybe this would help.

We got out the ouija board and sat in a circle with candles all around us for protection.

We each put two fingers on it, circled it around and invited the spirits to talk with us. Sam asked the first question: "Is there anyone here?"

yes

"who's here with us?" i ask.

the girl is still looking at me funny, it's weird.

you

"me? what about me?" i felt a breeze after i asked the question, shivers throughout my body. and i felt different. i felt tired, annoyed, angry for some reason i couldn't explain.

i try and shake it off so we can continue this.

"what's your name?"

lily

"hi, lily."

(name)

"fuck!" something or someone hit my back or something because it started to burn real bad. it got to the point where i took my hand off not realizing it and just walked to the bathroom.

they of course, followed me in.

"what happened?" sam asked.

"get out!" i slam the door in their face. looked in the mirror and was terrified about what the hell just happened.

"i could sense her energy being drained from something..." the girl spoke.

"seriously? what can we do to stop it?"

"not a whole lot. let her calm down for a few minutes."

-
time passed slowly. i was still in the bathroom, not wanting to get out. afraid i might hurt them. i feel like i'm almost back to my normal self but not completely.

i sigh and slide down to the floor. when was this going to end?

"hey, can i come in?" colby questions.

i unlock the door and he walks in, "hey. how...how are you doing?"

i shrug, "better. i don't know what the fuck happened."

"we'll figure it out..."

note: thank you for suggesting the idea!!